Kamela Kahn

Why on earth did you have her as a prize in all of the various events you did? You ran the events with completely broken matchmaking. How is putting her back in yet another unwinnable event a "fix" for the last one? So now you have actually fixed the PVP matchmaking - which is good - but here I am with a worthless Kamela that I worked my butt off for in the last PVE before you "tiny kittied" the game up.

Why did you not wait until you fixed the stuff that you broke AND THEN make her the prize again? There have been so many senseless things done, in the is game lately, it is starting to hurt my head just thinking about this mess.

P.S. could you please send whoever is behind this mess to work on Hillary's presidential campaign? That way they could do something "good" for once? ROTFL

Comments

• Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    I'm glad they've had her easily available. I have her at 5/2/5 already. Just give us some purple covers and we're set!
  • Stony wrote:
    I'm glad they've had her easily available. I have her at 5/2/5 already. Just give us some purple covers and we're set!

Same. I'm up to 5/3/5 and I think I've sold a yellow. C'mon purple!
  • I don't think you understood my post... I earned 2 covers for her BEFORE they screwed up all of the matchmaking in PVP and the scaling in PVE. I was not able to get another cover afterwards. I tried VERY hard for every event, but I am in the "zone" of players that got screwed by everything they did. Now my character is a worthless 1 1 0.

Also, the reason they said they were running her in so many events was to help people who couldn't get her, because of all the problems... so they ran her again and again, without fixing the problems. Now they have started fixing things, after she is no longer available as a prize.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/3/5 and have sold a yellow and green
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    3/2/2. I'm not as cool as the other guys here in this thread. icon_e_sad.gif
  • The reason she is a PvP reward again is precisely because Heavy Metal matching was so borked. If you missed your chance to get her there here is another chance. Solid reasoning. Also, they DID "fix the stuff" for Daredevil, in theory. They have adjusted it again for Kingpin but whatever, they can only do so much.

I am very happy with my 4/2/5 right now, and might drop the hammer on covers for 3/5/5 after she goes through DDQ. (I'm still interesting in where/how new characters are going to go in, if we are in a 2nd cover pattern do they start there, or do they get inter mixed on which cover is being handed out)
  • well, you can't even spell her name so maybe they're trying to send you a message
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    3/5/5, maxed to 166 and not a penny spent

Thank you for the covers D3!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    DuckyV wrote:
    3/5/5, maxed to 166 and not a penny spent

Thank you for the covers D3!
    WOW Ducky that is impressive.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've managed 5/4/3 myself. One of those purple covers was a freakishly lucky pull from an event token, and everything else is from personal rewards. My alliance doesn't earn alliance rewards (I'm frequently the only member to even compete in any given event), so I've been a bit short on that front.
  • Lerysh wrote:
    The reason she is a PvP reward again is precisely because Heavy Metal matching was so borked. If you missed your chance to get her there here is another chance. Solid reasoning. Also, they DID "fix the stuff" for Daredevil, in theory. They have adjusted it again for Kingpin but whatever, they can only do so much.
    To be fair mine and many others experiences for that pvp was identical to iron man's. I'm not too concerned as I managed top 100 in both but a lot people had the same seed teams straight to maxed 3 and 4*, so it wasn't fixed for everybody
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    525 here, with two more yellow covers sold. Haven't had much luck with the purple either, and I'll admit that the borked matchmaking (plus a low-level DD) kept me from hitting top 25 in Blind Justice.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    I'm still wondering why they didn't rerun the Blue Thor Progression (and haven't commented on it).

People scored considerably lower in the event, but 150 KK covers were still handed out per bracket. They may have been to different people than usual, but there were still the same number.

Because of the lower scoring, less people were able to hit the progression rewards. They didn't rerun that, though. **** devs.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did get that blue Thor prog reward, but it cost me double the amount of shields than it usually does. So I'm kinda happy they didn't rerun that cover.
  • Yeah the matchmaking in the Daredevil event may have been even worse than the Ironman for me. Obviously because of the shard I was in or whatever.
    But I had the same experience: Seed teams - winnable fights if I buffed the **** out of my team or used up my best teamups - unwinnable fights around 200-250 event points. I fought as hard as I could and got as high as 63, ran out of heals and then shielded for the last hour. Ended up with 104.
    I'm ranked 13th currently in Kingpin's and they fixed it after I started and got through the barely winnables.

Up till these "matchmaking experiments" I have never failed to win a cover, if I actually tried. After the matchmaking changes, I couldn't win one to save my life. And don't even get me started on the PVE with Ms Marvel as a reward... the nodes started out near unwinnable and got worse. On the new one I got Loki's green on day 2.

The main point is the broke something and called it "fixing" and then had to put it back. Their version of an apology was more chances for something under a broken unwinnable system.

To which I can say only one thing... Thanks. Thanks a lot.
  • Hey, the 3000 point progression reward this season is a yellow Kamala Khan cover, so there's that.