Multiple save files

Options
I seem to have multiple save files for this game. I mainly play on my iPad. I tried to link my iPhone to my iPad game but since I was playing on another name on my iPhone, it has two backup saves to the same facebook account. I think I have about 10 days on my iPhone and about 160 days on my iPad. I want to delete the save on my iPhone and only have the save from my ipad. I already tried uninstalling on my iPhone. This did not work. Also, the emergency supply drops don't work on my iPad, only my iPhone. Please help!

Comments

• Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hey Bob6662,

If you file a ticket to Customer service (https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new), they will be able to link your devices correctly.
  • I have filed a ticket. The answer I received was the same as the instructions on how to link devices as listed in the faq section of the game.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The ticket should be escalated soon and someone will get back to you with other options to link the devices. Feel free to report back here if it is not settled in the next couple of days.