PVO changes and Xforce..

Options
Sickboy254698
Sickboy254698 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I'll make this short. I dont want to repeat everything that has been said already I just want to throw in my two cents.

I've been playing this game for about 9 months. I've spent a couple hundred dollars on the game because it used to be fun. After a few months it became very difficult for me and my mediocre roster to get past 500-600 in pvp. The only thing that saved me was my trusty Xforce. Now I hit that wall at 150-200 in PVP. Only now the wall is even higher and I can't possibly compete against 3 maxed four and three star characters when I don't even have one. But that's all I get. I skip and skip and skip but every time its the same. My highest level cover is Xforce at 156. Second is Mystique at 141 and from there it goes down fast. How am I supposed to beat 3 star Thor, maxed Xforce, with a maxed event cover? Its a joke. Call the Storm? I lose. Xforce? I lose. I either get lucky and hold them off long enough to get off 4 or 5 powers or I lose. That's it. That's not fun.

Now you're going to Nerf the only chance I've got? I'll be done with this game the day it happens. You guys are screwing over the people that brought you this far and its not fair.