History of a veteran. Who cheated to who?

Options
Hi,
When I started play MPQ long time ago (before seasons came), as fan of Marvel comics I love it from first moment. I used to be top hardcore player from very first season and leader of varios alliances from S3 to S8.
I spent real money on HP. Some of my teammates said they would never do that. My answer was: developers deserve it. Then one pve I was killing it, I was keeping top from first moment with nearly 10k+ points advantage al time, then in last 10min I got beat by newbie roster (he has one page roster with single cover on every characters only). I started have serios doubth about fair-play of MPQ, how could developers allow that?
Then they started nerf/make useless Spidey (my loved first champion), Cstorm (unbeatable on desert maps with infinitive rounds), Cmag (he and patch were unstoppable 400lvl+ killers) Sentry (instant killer, in <4rounds team wipper with help of hood) , Thorina and many others...
In the middle of thouse changes I felt I got cheated. So I looked for way how pay them back, after few days I found out - how to hack HP. I found + upgraded few friendly alliances, after payback HP from alliance's upgrade, I got around 130k HP from d3, you can see a magnitude of my acts.
My closest MPQ comrades knew: I never care about top rewards, I always prefered help to weaker roster with less possibility to get points/alliance's top100 reward then stay in top alliance.
On one hand I saw all hard work of my teammates who spent real money/time and I was not proud of me, but on another hand I saw all those bad jokes updates, so I carry on with that.
Now When XFs changes are coming = Green: <1.5k max damage. Black: 781 per tile no AP drain/gen. Yellow: <10k heal destroy 9 tiles 400 damage each. I decide to share my history on this forum.
There are many way to change nerf/buff evey characters. Put lower Thorina health or changes power's cost, feather certaine caracters etc. And Not complete liposuction as coming XF's changes. For what serves * calification, then? Only for tell us is rare to get her from tokens?
I always thought 1* is weakest then 2* etc. and 4* supose to be best of game. Why Invisible Women never has been 4*? Why they'll make XF's yellow strongest now? Only to get more cash? Because everyone has him on 553.

Dears MPQ developers, now after 2200h with this game I am pretty sure about 2 things: - you don't care about veterans/ppls who spent big money/time on raise caracters, - YOU CHEAT/ed ALL OF US; because all those nerfs.

I know this post won't be visible for long, because they have no interest to hear the true. Everyone who agree in part with me, copy my history and share it with your friends.

My last words: I only apologize to every ppl who I took away better rank/rewards.