lv up dark avengers or not??

Options
I don't know if its worth it to lv up dark avengers besides ragnarok and moonstone, maybe Daken.

or I should just stick to lvling up my 53 thor and 46 classic storm, etc.

what are you guys doing?

Comments

• It depends on your overarching play style. Some people want to build up a few covers to try to max them in the hopes they can use them to dominate but they run the risk of those covers not being usable in every tournament (and more likely in only a few tournaments). Others like to level up all (or the majority) of there covers, spreading the wealth around in the hope that whatever tournament restrictions come up, they always have at least a medium powered team ready to go.

I fall in the latter category so I'm leveling up some of my Dark Avengers with the idea that they'll be useful in some future tournaments as well. You should do whatever it is that brings you the most satisfaction. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I do like Ragnarok and Venom but I really don't feel like leveling my Dark Avengers as none of them are really that strong besides possibly Ragnarok. I do like the Spiderman, Venom combo but not having maxed out Spidey webs really hurts the combo. I would rather keep pumping Iso into characters which have most if not maxed out Covers like my Storm Classic, Thor, and Magneto Marvel NOW.
  • Shuino wrote:
    I do like Ragnarok and Venom but I really don't feel like leveling my Dark Avengers as none of them are really that strong besides possibly Ragnarok. I do like the Spiderman, Venom combo but not having maxed out Spidey webs really hurts the combo. I would rather keep pumping Iso into characters which have most if not maxed out Covers like my Storm Classic, Thor, and Magneto Marvel NOW.
    Dude thats my exact tier 1 team! lol
  • You should look at your goal for this tournament. If it's just for the tier rewards and not the top prizes, you probably won't need to level your team that much. But if that spiderman prize is what you're hankering after (I assume Bagman isn't on most people's wishlist), then you will need at least 2 strong characters in your team. Subjectively, the best characters to level are Ragnarok (all round powerhouse), Moonstone (fills a very particular niche; level her only if you already have a strong main team), and Venom (does very well with the other Spideys). You can find some way of utilising these 3 again. Daken, Bullseye, Yelena probably won't find a spot in most teams.

For myself, I have zero leveled Dark Avengers, and I would prefer to invest my Iso-8 in my main team... so I'm concentrating on the Unstable Iso tourney.
  • The iso rewards in this tournament are pretty good too. If you do the following: fight - level -fight -level- ... until you reach 500 or 600 I think you will get most of your iso back and have also leveled your characters decently. Also, don't you aim for perfection? All characters at max level? icon_e_wink.gif