If PvP doesn't change, the skip tax MUST be removed.

Options
I've been in Smash Hit for about 5 hours now and I've spent a little over 2000 ISO on skips only to find four opponents that my roster can handle. ISO generation is already a huge problem, even with the DDQ, and at this rate PvP will basically wipe out that "bonus" iso. This doesn't even begin get into the problem of health pack use.

Assuming there are no changes made to PvP matchmaking, the skip tax has to go, or I and other folks like me will have to skip PvP entirely until after the 3* transition, when we have rosters that can handle the mass amount of 166/166 opponents we are seeing.

Comments

• Iso is a huge problem in this game. in this PvP i managed like 5 fights, until i was faced with 3 nodes of characters of 130+. my highest character is a Lvl 60 Modern Hawkeye. with a Lvl 57 Classic Storm and a Lvl 47 MNThor. The lowest node I'm faced with is a Lvl 268 Hulk, 94 MNThor, and 94 2* Captain America i just cant seem to find anyone i can fight.
  • bknfoodie
    bknfoodie Posts: 53
    Options
    denouement wrote:
    I've been in Smash Hit for about 5 hours now and I've spent a little over 2000 ISO on skips only to find four opponents that my roster can handle. ISO generation is already a huge problem, even with the DDQ, and at this rate PvP will basically wipe out that "bonus" iso. This doesn't even begin get into the problem of health pack use.

Assuming there are no changes made to PvP matchmaking, the skip tax has to go, or I and other folks like me will have to skip PvP entirely until after the 3* transition, when we have rosters that can handle the mass amount of 166/166 opponents we are seeing.

Stop bargaining, grab a pitchfork.
  • Look, I want this change undone as much as everyone else. Note the first half of the title. That said, if they get pigheaded and keep it the alternatives are to quit or minimize the damage the change causes and the skip tax will have to be one of the casualties.
  • RWTDBurn
    RWTDBurn Posts: 291
    Options
    denouement wrote:

There is another side to this as well. I'm sittng at 943 points with a little over 3 hours left in the Smash Hit PvP and I've spent the past hour burning through a few hundred ISO looking for a target that will help me get to 1000, all of them have been worth under 5 points. Nobody else in my bracket is over 900 so they won't be worth anything for me if/when they unshield so I have to wait for one of my alliance members to unshield and burn through more ISO hoping I can find them as they should be worth 20 - 25 points.

So the newer players have to spend ISO to skip for battles they can win and the high scores have to spend ISO just to find a target worth any points. They get ya at both ends. icon_e_wink.gif
  • The way that android cant save all retaliations.

Durr, I just got involved in believing that my opinion mattered.

Im guessing its because you can root an android then change your SQLite file, but who gives a **** anyway