New PvP Algorithm

So, with the new PvP algorithm, it was supposed to allow for prevention of high level teams crushing low level teams. I am a two star transitioning into three star, and I generally manage to end at around 400-500 points in PvP. Currently, I am at 250 point in the Hulk tournament, and all the teams I am able to face are averaging 100-170 levels higher. I can skip through 20-30 match ups to find one team I can fight and reasonably hope to defeat.

How come the new algorithm does not match me up to teams that I can fight? Is it going to be adjusted again? I have been lurking in the forums for a while, but this was enough to get me to actually sign up for an account to post.

I'm not going to threaten to quit, or boycott, or blah blah blah, I just won't pay any cash again, and I will play less since it isn't fun. I'll just do the Deadpool dailies instead of actually trying to compete in a tournament against 4 star max teams and mixed 4 and 3 star max teams.

Comments

• Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    working as intended
    fair and balanced
    this is what equality looks like
    etc etc
  • dfields3710
    dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Same thing here I was also in the Hulk tournament and as soon as I hit 295 I was facing max level 3*s and 4*s and it's pretty annoying considering I only have 2 max lvl 2*s and I had to work my butt off to get to 295.
  • In the Daredevil pvp, I have found deliberately tanking a few battles helped. I lost like 12 points, but started seeing teams in my range again. So, I could defeat them, and net 80 or 90 points.
  • CrashCrash wrote:
    In the Daredevil pvp, I have found deliberately tanking a few battles helped. I lost like 12 points, but started seeing teams in my range again. So, I could defeat them, and net 80 or 90 points.

Thats fine but this shouldn't be the fix to the problem
  • Same issues still happening in the kingpin pvp. Apparently this is happening to lots of folks. At least my pve is going really well this week! icon_e_smile.gif