Netflix's Daredevil

ronin_san
ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
edited May 2015 in Off Topic
I've watched the first two episodes, and very much look forward to watching the series again.

Oh, great googly moogly is it good.

Comments

• MennoKnight
    MennoKnight Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Going to watch tonight. Glad to hear it's good!
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Seriously fantastic. Foggy is great. Matt's great. I'm completely sold on him in one episode.
  • I've only seen one episode so far and I loved it! Can't wait to watch the rest.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    And Kingpin. The guy that plays Wilson Fisk, Vincent D' Onofrio, or something. I think that's how you spell his name. icon_e_wink.gif . But his portrayal of Fisk is great.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    And Kingpin. The guy that plays Wilson Fisk, Vincent D' Onofrio, or something. I think that's how you spell his name. icon_e_wink.gif . But his portrayal of Fisk is great.
    D'Onofrio is an amazing actor and really steals the show as Fisk. How could you expect less from the guy that played Gomer Pyle in Full Metal Jacket, Dawson/Thor in Adventures in Babysitting, Edgar in Men in Black, and a ton of other great supporting roles over the years? I think Marvel missed a great opportunity by not making a villains series about him to immediately follow DD.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think Al Murray would have made a good Kingpin.
  • Great show. Happy to see what Marvel kicked off with all rhe comics made to movies.