HP Suck : Quicksilver

daveomite
daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Yet another new character... so... it's HP Suck time again.... enjoy!

foen91.jpg

Comments

• YES! Sleep is for the WEAK! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ahahaha I love his face in the lower right. I thought it was going to read "Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the PvE...".
    Top notch job as always! Thanks for sharing these. I always grin and think about what it would be like if Demiurge decided to use these for the in-game "new event popup" even for one day - I bet the amount of revenue they would receive for sheer brassiness would surprise them. ^.^
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pre release nerfs included
  • Love it haha icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Do we think Quicksilver was the one who zoomed in and stole all our hoarded tokens?!
  • daveomite
    evil panda wrote:
    Do we think Quicksilver was the one who zoomed in and stole all our hoarded tokens?!

Haha... you know, you might be right! Dastardly!

And thanks everyone... glad everyone's liking it so far!
  • It's not about sleep. It's about 4* being essencial in new character event.
    YOU GAVE UP ON 4*S? GIVE UP ON THAT GUY TOO, HOBOS!
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't forget Wolverine with a red feeder essential and Torch with 2 green feeders in Hell's Kitchen.
  • Awesome once again!!
  • daveomite wrote:
    Yet another new character... so... it's HP Suck time again.... enjoy!

foen91.jpg

U shoulda made a jab about how Quicksilver is now Slowsilver tho
  • TaoSpoons
    TaoSpoons Posts: 50
    That yawning Quicksilver next to the talk about sleep is just perfect, IMO.
  • daveomite
    Thank goodness Quicksilver isn't a 4* too...or, well, he'd speed his way right into the nerf bat swingin around right now. ... wait.... maybe he did.... nerf? What?

Awww... nerf, how I used to love to play with nerf balls, you know, footballs? ... then they made nerf bats.... then came the bullies hitting you over the head with it and takin all mah damn cookies!

ARGH!!!! I used to love Nerf. Now, it's just another painful memory of days gone by. Where's Emeryt when you need him? Oh wait... ragequitter. And TheUnwiseOne? Aww... another one bites the dust too. Damn those Nerf batters! Be gone!

we can only hope that Quicksilver can lead a new day in to save the world! ...well, at least until the next new release 10 seconds after he's released.
  • Deadpooool wrote:
    YES! Sleep is for the WEAK! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Or the dead!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    I just love that now psylock is faster than quicksilver looool makes total sense guys! Good job all around!