When is the next Q and A?

wymtime
wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So the last Q and A answer session was January and it is now April. We have gotten a ton of new characters some people are happy, some people are not so happy with the frequency of release, we have gotten a new MMR, again some people are doing better than others with this, and D3 tried buffing multiple characters for a week. Since you committed to doing Q and A's with us I figured I would start a post since you seem to be really busy right now.

My question is this. With the release of so many 4* characters what is your plan to help players progress to a 4* roster. If you are FTP and can hit 1000 points in PVP consistantly you would get 13 covers of a 4* character in 26 weeks. That would just get you the 13 covers not get the speed correctly. Also if you continue to release 4* it will take even longer just using the 1000 point PVP progression. You said you wanted to make the 3-4* progression easier than the 2-3* progression was. I would like to know how you are going to make a 4* progression realistic and achievable.

As always for please put 1 question per post so we can up vote the questions we really want answered.

Thank you

Comments

• jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    wymtime wrote:
    So the last Q and A answer session was January and it is now April. We have gotten a ton of new characters some people are happy, some people are not so happy with the frequency of release, we have gotten a new MMR, again some people are doing better than others with this, and D3 tried buffing multiple characters for a week. Since you committed to doing Q and A's with us I figured I would start a post since you seem to be really busy right now.

My question is this. With the release of so many 4* characters what is your plan to help players progress to a 4* roster. If you are FTP and can hit 1000 points in PVP consistantly you would get 13 covers of a 4* character in 26 weeks. That would just get you the 13 covers not get the speed correctly. Also if you continue to release 4* it will take even longer just using the 1000 point PVP progression. You said you wanted to make the 3-4* progression easier than the 2-3* progression was. I would like to know how you are going to make a 4* progression realistic and achievable.

As always for please put 1 question per post so we can up vote the questions we really want answered.

Thank you

No, they did a Q&A video in February, too. There was a video released in March, it was just specifically on the rebalancing firestorm and so not generally Q&A.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I stand corrected icon_redface.gif
    I also stand, by the courage of my convictions, that I asked a good question! icon_e_confused.gif
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    wymtime wrote:
    With the release of so many 4* characters what is your plan to help players progress to a 4* roster.

I wonder if people would even want to move on to a 4star roster. In the Top10 4stars there's arguably only 1 guy better than the Top10 3stars available and even if the covers were more attainable the cost to level them is so much higher a lot of people just might stick with their 3stars.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    The devs will be submitting their video testimony as soon as they work out the details of the witness protection program they'll need to be entering...
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Devs if you are being kidnapped and forced to make these nerfs by higher ups all of you guys blink like crazy in the beginning of the message. We will still be mad but not so much icon_e_smile.gif
  • i would be satisfied with ultron made them do it