MPQ Hero Points Sweepstakes - Enter Now!

Options
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
THE MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST HERO POINTS SWEEPSTAKES IS BACK!

Win BIG by entering the Hero Points Sweepstakes at the Marvel Puzzle Quest Facebook page for a chance at 40,000 Hero Points for the top prize!
(2nd Prize: 17,000 Hero Points; 3rd Prize: 5,800 Hero Points.)

Enter now!

Sweepstakes ends on April 15th at 11:59 PM PST. Good Luck to all!

Comments

• jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm going to repeats call for one of these that can be entered without Facebook. Via Twitter, via at G+, via blog.... Give us another option, please.

(I understand you're trying to attract people to the game. I found it via Twitter.)
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    jffdougan wrote:
    I'm going to repeats call for one of these that can be entered without Facebook. Via Twitter, via at G+, via blog.... Give us another option, please.

You do not need to be a Facebook member to enter the Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes just lives there. Non-Facebook-users feel free to swing by and place your entry. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    jffdougan wrote:

You do not need to be a Facebook member to enter the Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes just lives there. Non-Facebook-users feel free to swing by and place your entry. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thanks for letting me know that. The last time one of these was run, that was really, really, really not clear when one clicked on the button for the sweepstakes.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Entered and had 2 people use my link to enter icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Enter this! *

*makes a gesture difficult to convey in ASCII
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Options
    I have a question regarding the email address thing. Do you send the HP to the email address, or to the actual Facebook account that I signed up with? Because I signed up with a facebook account that has a different email address than the one that I gave.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    Can you post a link that goes to Facebook MOBILE / APP? I have no idea what my username and password are, so the internet version needs me to sign in, while my Facebook App is signed in, forever. lulz.
  • Monochromize
    Options
    Entered. Now hook me up, i'm running out of hero slots and my wife says I can microtransaction again when our kids have left the house...

Seeing as the first one isn't quite born yet... icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]THE MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST HERO POINTS SWEEPSTAKES IS BACK!

Win BIG by entering the Hero Points Sweepstakes at the Marvel Puzzle Quest Facebook page for a chance at 40,000 Hero Points for the top prize!

Enter now!

Soooooooooo did I win??
  • Malcrof
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]THE MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST HERO POINTS SWEEPSTAKES IS BACK!

Enter now!

Soooooooooo did I win??

Where will they announce the winners? FB or here?
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Just bumping this, did anyone win anything?