Reward Inbox

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
Lately I have been losing won covers: Daredevil from TAT and Kamala Khan from Iso Brotherhood. I also lost a couple of won tokens as well. I may have lost more in the past and not realized. The problem is every time I win a reward or receive a gift from a FB friend, the game slows down especially when it's a character or token. Sometimes I get so many rewards/gifts at once that the game either locks up or loses connection resulting in a force close. This happens more often when I'm in an area that has little phone service.

I have seen this suggested in the past, we really need some kind of Reward Inbox of some sort. It can store all of our won/gifted prizes and we click to Accept individually or all at once. As much as I love seeing the pop-up that I won or gifted something, I hate when I lose connection as a result. We could get a notification that rewards are waiting for us in the inbox instead. I know others would also agree that the rewards pop-up at the worst times (e.g. PVP last minute grind).

Would this be helpful to anyone else?

Comments

• MarvelDestiny
    MarvelDestiny Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    I don't have this problem, I usually redeem tokens and apply/sell covers when I get them and I have yet to get a fb gift (I'm so unwuved...) but it sure would be nice to know my rewards are safe from the ghost in the machine.