Bonus Ability based on team comp?

Scoregasms
Scoregasms Posts: 373
We seemingly are going down the path of pairing some characters to work together for synergy and amplification of their base powers. What about taking it a step further and providing a bonus ability if 3 specific characters are on a team. Nothing truly game changing, but enough to make people try them out. There's already a good amount of trio's out there and this would require all 3 to be on the active team, off the top of my head:

CMags/Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch (Father/Son/Daughter): When CMags uses Polarizing Force, he destroys all TU tiles except 3 that get locked by QS
Grocket/Starlord/Gamora (Teammates): When Grocket drops I Got a Plan, it also creates a Starlord Everyone with Me Tile
Cage/SG/Fist (Teammates): When Cage/Fist drop their Protect/Attack Tiles, SG upgrades them based on same percentage of her yellow ability of targeted enemy

Again, something like that, I'm sure there are more versed Forumites than I out there that can provide much better suggestions than this (I'm sure there's some X-Men or Avenger Combo out there that folks could get excited about).

Comments

• MarvelDestiny
    MarvelDestiny Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    Awesome idea. The only thing I would add (to keep it as balanced as possible) is that the activation of the bonus power would drop the requisite color an appropriate # of points; if you don't have enough no problem, just zero out the color.

You're still getting to drop two powers in a single round and one of them is probably highly discounted. Def not a game changer, would be hella fun, and would shake up everyone's dull and monotonously static team compositions.

Would upvote this idea more if I could.