saw my first super whale today

KrazyKeylime
KrazyKeylime Posts: 367
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Today during my climb in the hulk event i saw my very first super whale. One pump chump. it was weird in my climb there were various other hero combinations to go against my 180 551 xforce and 553 luke with 535 hulk team. then i got to a match up that seemed out of the ordinary. hulk maxed KK and xforce. i was getting far enough so that the xforce wasn't that unnerving, but the maxed KK i had to look at his roster. it was a sight to see 4 maxed 4thors 6 maxed 553 xforces 1 of each other 4* maxed and 3* maxed with some doubles or triples. after the awe wore off i thought it would not be a good idea to hit him for fear of the instant retaliation. so i released his match up with the skip button. i should of kept him in the mix to show off but that though popped into my head after the skip button was pressed. achievement unlocked "super whale sighted"

Comments

• Varg138
    Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    He used to have 6-7 4Thors, sold a few after the nerf
  • Mithic
    Mithic Posts: 16
    Thats nuts, thats either a lot of time, a lot of money, or a PC player cheating. PC is unfortunately still very easy to abuse. I can't imagine having that many 4*s though.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I'm not mistaken, after they nerfed Thor, they did full refunds on the HP you spent on her as well. Selling a few of those would give you more than enough HP to make a 3/3/2 KK assuming they placed well enough for all drops in her PvE and the PvP she was offered.
  • Varg138
    He is not a cheater. His account is legit. He has spent more money on this game than my last car cost.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    How many slots did he have? His roster slot cost must be 1000 alone
  • We should really be thanking the guy for bankrolling the game for the rest of us! icon_lol.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    adamLmpq wrote:
    We should really be thanking the guy for bankrolling the game for the rest of us! icon_lol.gif
    I thought he got all that stuff from acquiring the accounts of people who quit, and consolidating rosters.
  • If I'm not mistaken, after they nerfed Thor, they did full refunds on the HP you spent on her as well.

You got slighlty more HP than one cover.

I know, right?
  • simonsez wrote:
    adamLmpq wrote:
    We should really be thanking the guy for bankrolling the game for the rest of us! icon_lol.gif
    I thought he got all that stuff from acquiring the accounts of people who quit, and consolidating rosters.

I was not aware that was a possibility
  • Varg138
    It's not. In order to consolidate (say an alt or baby account with your big boy account), you would have to show proof that you purchased something in game.
  • Many people don't think of money the same way we do...

And even if they do, they don't have the same priorities that we do...

We should have some kind of achievements either in-game or in-forum. That I'd definitely like to see.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    k4mCN4y.jpg?1
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    /quote]

We need a photoshop expert to put a deadpool mask on that whale.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    /un-nails piece of eight from mast

/flips it to KrazyKeylime

Here ya go, Starbuck. Ye best be gettin' yer harpoon now. There's whale afoot.
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    k4mCN4y.jpg?1

whale played, sir.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've almost attacked him so many times and then caught his name at the last second and pulled back.

You know the retal is coming.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    That is mental.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    /quote]

BrSPNrG.jpg?1
  • What a whale of a tale.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    /quote]

BrSPNrG.jpg?1

My new wallpaper!