Please D3p Please!!!

dfields3710
dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
Please D3p I really hate begging but I am right now, please bring sentry back into rotation He is my Fav character on the game (lol I don't even have him). Using him in the prodigial sun event with Daken and OBW and he is Amazing!!! You might as well bring him back instead of bringing out new characters that everybody keep complaining about. I would literally sell my max lvl moonstone and Daken just for him(and 4hor) hid red and green power is beast at max lvl and easily spammable with healers (kamala k, daken, ragnarok, etc.) I'm suggesting we should have a poll before new seasons to see what characters the players want in rotations. It'll keep most of there mouths shut and mine. Even though I'm basically the only person that still wants him. I'm not a whale but I do spend money on this game faithfully. Just please do something about him.

Comments

• esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    Now, I make no guarantee on this, but this PvE, Prodigal Sun has always had a node rewarding Sentry.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=27203

I think it is during Sub 7: Thunderbolts Mountain. That can be a tough sub to clear, but worth saving boosts and healthpacks for it.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    esoxnepa wrote:
    Now, I make no guarantee on this, but this PvE, Prodigal Sun has always had a node rewarding Sentry.

I think it is during Sub 7: Thunderbolts Mountain. That can be a tough sub to clear, but worth saving boosts and healthpacks for it.
    It would be better if they made it reward a Quicksilver.
  • dfields3710
    esoxnepa wrote:

Thank you
  • I feel you! I'm still searching for Black Panther to appear in shield resupply. Yeah I agree with the poster above about getting Sentry in Prodigal Sun. I was able to get him last time in thunderbolt mountain towards near the end of the event. You'll definitely want to use your best heroes for it. If you have the rainbow boost you'll definitely want to use it along with a pack that has your strongest color your main hero uses. Hopefully this current prodigal sun has the same layout.
  • Actually, Sentry Kamala might be kinda good if she can mitigate all his self damage. Add in OBW for extra extra heals and he might just be sustainable.

Also I love the visual, Brooding demigod laying waste to mountains with an overly cheerful teenager behind him cheering him on. Then she steals the green AP he was going to WR with shouting "yoink" and clobbering a group of enemies while whistling a jaunty tune.
  • dfields3710
    Question tho, will you need kingpin in the node to get sentry. Cause if so Im screwed.
  • esoxnepa
    Question tho, will you need kingpin in the node to get sentry. Cause if so Im screwed.

I don't think so. The essentials weren't needed for the sentry node in the past.

You had to beat all the other nodes in Thunderbolt Mountain first, to unlock the node.

Also, Thunderbolt Mountain has some very hard nodes before some easier nodes. So it may feel impossible to beat when you see it ramp up the difficulty right off. Of course difficulty is all dependent on scaling, so start when the sub opens, if you can.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please D3p I really hate begging but I am right now, please bring sentry back into rotation He is my Fav character on the game (lol I don't even have him). Using him in the prodigial sun event with Daken and OBW and he is Amazing!!! You might as well bring him back instead of bringing out new characters that everybody keep complaining about. I would literally sell my max lvl moonstone and Daken just for him(and 4hor) hid red and green power is beast at max lvl and easily spammable with healers (kamala k, daken, ragnarok, etc.) I'm suggesting we should have a poll before new seasons to see what characters the players want in rotations. It'll keep most of there mouths shut and mine. Even though I'm basically the only person that still wants him. I'm not a whale but I do spend money on this game faithfully. Just please do something about him.

ummm easily spamable with healers = major nerf for kamala coming real soon
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Poor guy.

Give the man a Sentry.
  • dfields3710
    slidecage wrote:

ummm easily spamable with healers = major nerf for kamala coming real soon

that would be messed up and then they would have to nerf patch, and rocket and groot cause they healing powers are so annoying and I doubt they do that.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
    im so tempted to buy covers for kamala but i know they will nerf her soon enough (if that is the person im thinking)

Max her toss in loki or another person with a low cast move. Every 5 stones = 900+ heal.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I remember right, the DDQ should have a green Sentry this week. And the one you get from thunderbolt mountain is usually red. So that can get you at least 2 of his powers.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I remember right, the DDQ should have a green Sentry this week. And the one you get from thunderbolt mountain is usually red. So that can get you at least 2 of his powers.

But he has to have at least one cover before he can get the cover from DDQ. Thunderbolt Mountain may come just a little too late.
  • dfields3710
    Moon Roach wrote:

But he has to have at least one cover before he can get the cover from DDQ. Thunderbolt Mountain may come just a little too late.

I thought that too so I'm going to save my taco tokens so I have a better chance of getting him.
  • esoxnepa
    So, I feel like I need to know. Did you win your Sentry?
  • dfields3710
    esoxnepa wrote:
    So, I feel like I need to know. Did you win your Sentry?

I got the red one then I did DDQ to get the green cover. Lol I'm so happy and now my next objectives are:
    Max level sentry
    Get and max level nick fury

Wish me luck