Cyclops no longer roaring/yelling/screaming

pabasa130
pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
Cyclops' blackflag.png Full Blast ability used to include him roaring/yelling in anger/rage/whatever. For some reason he no longer does so, with the sound effect only playing the sound of a blast.

I hope it's a bug. His roar when casting Full Blast fits the description of him levelling a mountain, and I always looked forward to casting it to hear the rage. So the loss was very noticeable.

Thanks!

Comments

• Alucard_I_Am
    Alucard_I_Am Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    That animation may only happen when there are more than enough reds on the board for him to rip off his visor for the extra damage and then he stuns himself. Try and use his yellow first to put up the extra red. I havent tested this but I know his black does the extra damage when there are more than x red on the board and he gets stunned. You may want to test it.
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    I have tested both conditions, with less than 10 red, and with more than 10, and the voice is missing in both conditions.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    If the animation is missing, try reinstalling the game. In rare cases, certain assets like animation images do not download to the device correctly.

Let me know if this resolves the issue. Thanks!
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    We're not talking about the animation, but the voice. The only sound that plays when Cyclops shoots his optic blasts (either regular or Full Blast) is the laser SFX.
  • Inarius
    Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    I can confirm the same happening on the steam client, his scream audio file is gone.