Kingpin - Alliance Killer!

LXSandman
LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
That Kingpin! What a guy...

Grind out 65k points, Alliance looking ok in the 90s.... then BOOM your Alliance implodes. Clearly the Kingpin sent his goons to destroy us all!

icon_e_smile.gif

Oh well, remind me to never grind PVE like that again... oh wait there's a new character... Back to grinding lol

Good times!

LXSandman
lineid: lxsandman

Comments

• RWTDBurn
    RWTDBurn Posts: 291
    LXSandman wrote:
    That Kingpin! What a guy...

Grind out 65k points, Alliance looking ok in the 90s.... then BOOM your Alliance implodes. Clearly the Kingpin sent his goons to destroy us all!

icon_e_smile.gif

Oh well, remind me to never grind PVE like that again... oh wait there's a new character... Back to grinding lol

Good times!

LXSandman
    lineid: lxsandman

I feel your pain LXSandman. 4* PvE events have always been alliance killers and they created even more damage when the reward was only for the top 50 alliances. Twice we were right on the Top 50 mark and our alliance had members jump ship right near the end, leaving us dead in the water. If your alliance is completely disbanned, you should merc yourself out to an alliance looking for some points and then find yourself a more stable alliance.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, 65K is nothing to sneeze at in this event. Even if your alliance isn't totally disbanded, you might be able to merc out and then come back. Hopefully people will understand that some people getting a Kingpin cover is better than no people getting that Kingpin cover.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Kingpin is the sort of character that players will jump alliances for. Not surprised to hear yours got disbanned. sorry to hear that.