New reward system

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,393 Chairperson of the Boards
how about Killing seasons totally BUT making a new reward system.

your score will always be adding up everytime you play a PVP *nothing will change with pvp how its set up*

Every 1000 pts you get you can trade them in for 25 HP
every 2000 pts you can trade them in for XXX ISO
Every 4000 pts you get you can trade them in for 10 pack.

would even jack it up

Every 5000 pts trade in for a 10 pack or 6k.

you do lose your points when you buy something. so if you have 6,000 pts if you got a 10 pack you now have 2000 pts left.

this way it would help out the newbies as well cause Yes VETS would still be getting more 10 packs but at least if a newbie could hit 2000 pts in a season now they would be able to get a 10 pack every 2 months.

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't hate this idea. I don't know if it'll be seriously considered, but I'd be OK with this change if, and only if, SHIELD Sim was removed from season points.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    The OP seemed to suggest abandoning the concept of seasons... in which case I wouldn't necessarily see the harm of leaving the PVP Simulator on the table.

The price tiers might be a little low for 10-pack... but maybe not. Anyone who gets to 4k would get one... and the players who are pushing for 12k (or higher) for season are competing for chances to win additional 10-packs for season placement... maybe trading 4k --> 10-pack is legit.

I think it has merit. The other benefit of getting rid of seasons is that it less disruptive to alliances. If someone is taking a week long vacation with their family you no longer need to replace them at season end because you can't carry a score that is light 3 events.

How do we get that 4* alliance prize at the end of seasons though.. that prize is eliminated in this plan, as would be any 'season' progression prizes. If we can figure out a way to not lose the opportunity to get prizes like this this idea isn't terrible.