Stiff progression this time guys

i can't speak for everyone in every bracket but in mine....

I missed one grind during the event. (Apparently my body simply could not awaken on time yet again despite my alarm.....)

I scored 66k, barely scoring progression. (I'm honestly beginning to ache and now I'm dreading a new character for the first time.)

I ranked 55! The point isn't that I should have scored higher. 4 stars are always rough. The point is... I don't think there should EVER be a bracket where the top 50 are the only ones to complete the progression

Comments

• RWTDBurn
    RWTDBurn Posts: 291
    BBTBob wrote:
    i can't speak for everyone in every bracket but in mine....

I missed one grind during the event. (Apparently my body simply could not awaken on time yet again despite my alarm.....)

I scored 66k, barely scoring progression. (I'm honestly beginning to ache and now I'm dreading a new character for the first time.)

I ranked 55! The point isn't that I should have scored higher. 4 stars are always rough. The point is... I don't think there should EVER be a bracket where the top 50 are the only ones to complete the progression

Though I'm sitting in the top 20, I couldn't agree with you more. It should be the top 100 for both indivual and alliance.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    And this is yet another reason why the 4* shouldn't be essential for a new character next time - or really ever (loaners?). Lots of folks point out this is a -one time- event, and rewards need to be opened up. Great step for alliances! Now T150 for individuals, like regular 3* events please.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    this is the first I can remember where max progression is impossible with out the essential character