Master list of who's in standard & heroic packs

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Predictably, I'm mostly curious which of the newest characters are in packs.

Patch, Hulk, Ares, Punisher?

On another note, is there any chance that an actual master list can be stickied in the announcements forum? Or at least have this information listed in the patch notes? (Unless, of course, it already is, and I just missed it.)

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    All characters but Ares and Wolverine (Patch) are available from the Standard and Heroic packs. I missed the fact that Punisher was added (1/21 to be precise) since it's not normally called out in our internal notes. I'm going to try to get that fixed so it's called out more clearly for you all.
  • Awesome. Thanks for the super-quick response, IceIX!
  • Have Patch and Daredevil been added to packs yet?
  • Oof, seems kinda rough that Ares hasn't been added yet, given how he's actually pretty good.
  • Ares has been added to all the recent event 2* tokens. (I've pulled one off both the daredevil and IM40 event tokens.)

It's very very likely he's been added to standard/heroic.
  • Captain America, that's who, I keep getting that guy no matter what type of tournament or token I get, I could have 4 at power cap by now
  • Ah... that explains why it was so easy to get punisher and max him out. He's the only *** i have maxed...every other one that came before I'm still barely making it 1/2way.
  • Daredevil came out after Patch, right? So if DD's in packs (per announcement), then Patch is almost certain to be there in well, yes?
  • Forge wrote:
    Daredevil came out after Patch, right? So if DD's in packs (per announcement), then Patch is almost certain to be there in well, yes?

Patch is in, I got a red patch from a standard a couple days ago.
  • Confirming Patch is in, pulled one from a Standard token yesterday.

Haven't seen an Ares from a standard or heroic token, though, and I've been picking up quite a few. Ares is actually one of the heroes I want, too, hah! :/
  • Opened 100 packs today and got a bunch of Ares in them. Daredevil should be in there too as it was announced by a dev.