Best PVP Pairing (specific case)

Vhailorx
Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Assume a 4/5/3 xforce in the Teenage Riot PVP.

Assume also a score above 950, and high value nodes with strongest colors of red (lazy thorverine) and green (thorverine).

What is the best second character for a final push to 1k?

Options:

Lazy Thor at 4/4/5 @164

Cage at 5/5/3 @ 164

Doom at 5/3/5 @ 160

Loki at 3/5/5 @ 104 (but with I so available to max if necessaey)

Obviously Speed and defensive deterrence is the key. So which of these is the fastest, safest way to fully build my xforce?

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Assuming max cover = max level, Thor against surgical red, Loki against surgical green.
  • Vhailorx
    Everyone except Loki is at 160+ so effectively max level.

To date I have kept Loki underleveled for pve, so he is only 104. But I have the iso to max him, and would do so for a fifth xforce green.
  • Probably Lazy Thor, i find Doom too slow and Cage too slow as well, even more so with the Thoress nerf.
    If you boost abit, you should be alble to tackle on almost anyone.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx wrote:
    Everyone except Loki is at 160+ so effectively max level.

To date I have kept Loki underleveled for pve, so he is only 104. But I have the iso to max him, and would do so for a fifth xforce green.

104 Loki is too easy to kill quickly, so then Thor is the answer.
  • Vhailorx
    akiratang wrote:
    Probably Lazy Thor, i find Doom too slow and Cage too slow as well, even more so with the Thoress nerf.
    If you boost abit, you should be alble to tackle on almost anyone.

I am not super worried about winning (it requires a lot of bad luck to lose when boosting), it's just a matter of winning fast enough. I have been hit in each of my last two hops (of 2 and 1 node respectively), so I am actually worse off now than I was 6 hours ago. Ugh.