A retirement party! (Complete with gifts!)

Options
13»

Comments

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I never actually interacted directly with you or your good works, MischiefMaker. It is a shame, as the character rankings were among my very favorite thing to see on the forum. More's the pity that I never had the chance, but I hope that some day we might both have reason to cross paths here and in-game in the future. Best of luck out there!
  • So long mischief! Thank you and best wishes for your future endeavours!
  • Good thinking icon_e_smile.gif

Welcome to the club of those seeking fun elsewhere.

FWIW you did more good to this game than the whole dew teem put together -- even if we count all their negatives as zero.
  • Hey it really sucks to see another vet leaving. I just hope that devs are realizing that loyal vets are leaving because the changes they have made to the game and I'm hoping that there will be other tweaks in the near future to the game and not leave it like it is, otherwise I'm betting more loyal vets will also follow. Big ups to the tools you provided as a send off and i wish you the best.
  • MM never knew you but a nice post. U give D3 far more respect then I do. Good lucm on ypur future gaming.
    I disagree shinobi, vets arent leaving because of the changes but more how theyre being done. Players have no protection against nerfs so why continue to progress in a game you know youll just get busted down again with no concern of the devs. D3 put a good game together, they just mismanaged it. In this new multi billion $ phone game market supply an demand will wipe out devs like D3. Idc how good the game is, if you cant trust the dev to treat u with respect move on an support a good dev that does. As a dev, so far in my experience D3 as been the worst. If you dont know what its like to work with good dev go out an try some different games. Theres a ton out there.
  • MM never knew you but a nice post. U give D3 far more respect then I do. Good lucm on ypur future gaming.
    I disagree shinobi, vets arent leaving because of the changes but more how theyre being done. Players have no protection against nerfs so why continue to progress in a game you know youll just get busted down again with no concern of the devs. D3 put a good game together, they just mismanaged it. In this new multi billion $ phone game market supply an demand will wipe out devs like D3. Idc how good the game is, if you cant trust the dev to treat u with respect move on an support a good dev that does. As a dev, so far in my experience D3 as been the worst. If you dont know what its like to work with good dev go out an try some different games. Theres a ton out there.