How much longer is the Magneto buyback?

notamutant
notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I have a Magneto worth 200 HP right now, and I can probably get him up higher, but I don't want to miss out on the HP buyback time. Anyone know when it ends?

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    There was a thread about this awhile back, I think David said "at least two weeks" and that time is up.

I've been putting Magneto to 100 HP (two of the same cover) and selling him over and over, if they suddenly take the buyback away you are only out ~1500 iso that way.
  • there may come a time when you can not sell 2 * magneto for imcoin.png

56529522.jpg
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm currently sitting on 3 covers, one of each color; which means the buyback will be ending 5 minutes before I get my next one.
  • notamutant
    simonsez wrote:
    I'm currently sitting on 3 covers, one of each color; which means the buyback will be ending 5 minutes before I get my next one.

Seriously, I have only gotten 5 covers since selling my last one a couple weeks ago. I normally get one or two covers a day for Magneto. As soon as he can be sold for HP, can't pull a single cover, only getting from progression rewards.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    notamutant wrote:
    Seriously, I have only gotten 5 covers since selling my last one a couple weeks ago. I normally get one or two covers a day for Magneto. As soon as he can be sold for HP, can't pull a single cover, only getting from progression rewards.
    More evidence that the "random" number generator is an evil sentient...
  • notamutant
    simonsez wrote:
    notamutant wrote:

Age of Ultron tie in? Maybe it was planned. New game feature: never get a good board or pull covers you want, as Ultron has arrived.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    notamutant wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    notamutant wrote:

Age of Ultron tie in? Maybe it was planned. New game feature: never get a good board or pull covers you want, as Ultron has arrived.
    Lol that would be awesome 3 star.png dropping like crazy from tokens but ultron swoops in and replaces with a 2 star.png. After a few days of that, leads to a co-operation event against super buff ultron where you fight to get some of the drops back.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    Or make ultron the scape goat for all the bad changes. Ultron made us do it.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also see less Magneto's, but a lot more Torches.
    about 75% less out of 1000/14days
  • how do you guys find out when a character is able to sell?

is mystique still available for selling?

how high to i have to level them to sell for hp? how many covers do i need?

who else is eligible for sale?
  • Baddkitty
    Baddkitty Posts: 67
    well i have a 6cover icon_mystique.png@40 and she not worth any HP. 3cover icon_magneto.png@20 and not worth hp. (already sold him once)
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2015
    nnypirate wrote:
    how do you guys find out when a character is able to sell?

is mystique still available for selling?

how high to i have to level them to sell for hp? how many covers do i need?

who else is eligible for sale?

Anyone included in sales (in this case the reworked Mags, Mystique, Rags, 4Thor, and IF) has to hit a certain level before they're worth HP. There's a chart on the forums, but you basically have to have 2 covers of the same color and at least 1 more cover minimum leveled up to get the HP IIRC. I'll try to find the chart listed here for you guys.

edit: Here's all the levels and prices https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
  • cletus1985
    cletus1985 Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Baddkitty wrote:
    well i have a 6cover icon_mystique.png@40 and she not worth any HP. 3cover icon_magneto.png@20 and not worth hp. (already sold him once)

You just have to put the iso into leveling them and you'll get the buyback price.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    2* Cmags - 2 covers same colour & level to 22 = 100HP

3* - 2 covours of same colour + I other - level to 51 = 250HP

Hope that helps