When is the next HP sale?

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Just got a sweet $100 google play card from work (go me), when is the next HP sale?

Comments

• The next time they make major changes to the game, so the sale can soften the blow of the next nerfed characters.

I kid, I kid.

They kinda just spring up on us. We had the one a couple of weeks ago and before that it was around oct/nov.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think they do two or three a year, they aren't often or it wouldn't really be a "sale" I suppose.
  • picture relevant
    missed-the-boat.jpg
  • Malcrof
    LOL, of course i just missed it... oh well.
  • Malcrof
    Went ahead and used it, with the HP i had saved, did a 40 pack yesterday, and another today. 0 4*s... did get about 15 3*s (5 of which i had to sell, hooray for more yellow SQ covers....)and loads of ISO, but so not worth it.

I will say the 2 Kamala Khan covers were nice though, am at 2/2/3 with her now. That was fast! But 5 mystique covers was a bit much to be random.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would have saved that HP, if I was going to use it on a 40 pack, for a week during DDPQ that I needed covers from there. You would have stood the chance of gaining back 1000 HP.
  • Malcrof
    I would have saved that HP, if I was going to use it on a 40 pack, for a week during DDPQ that I needed covers from there. You would have stood the chance of gaining back 1000 HP.

You couldn't have chimed in earlier????? LOL, since i didn't get any 4*'s anyway, and some of the ones i need are this week, that would have been some majorly good advice to have had prior... But thank you for the info, will have to keep that in mind!!
  • LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    40 packs are not worth it - Even the DDQ ones with better odds for some characters.

Next time that happens just buy the covers directly for the characters you want. Less disappointment...icon_e_smile.gif The only exception would be a character you don't have any covers for at all... but then I would just wait until you can pick them up in an event or something.

LXSandman
  • They've had one in March and one in February around the 20th of each month. So I'm hoping for a pattern.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kcman13 wrote:
    They've had one in March and one in February around the 20th of each month. So I'm hoping for a pattern.

pretty sure the feb was a ISO sale (no hp)

Nov
    March
    so i say the next sale will be a 4 of july sale and then the 3 year sale OCT/NOV

if anything before that i be shocked... though i want a sale i want to max out my kahn yellow
  • slidecage wrote:
    Kcman13 wrote:
    They've had one in March and one in February around the 20th of each month. So I'm hoping for a pattern.

pretty sure the feb was a ISO sale (no hp)

Nov
    March
    so i say the next sale will be a 4 of july sale and then the 3 year sale OCT/NOV

if anything before that i be shocked... though i want a sale i want to max out my kahn yellow

I bought hero points during February sale for the extra hp. It was practically when I started playing mpq
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't worry, the next time you see that they're nerfing a character, a sale is sure to follow just after they've made up their minds but just before they use any sort of in-game notification.

:^)