how to figure out whose CD tile it is?

grunth13
grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I think I remember the devs saying that if there are multiple same type of goons, the first one in line is the one that is spawning the CD tile...is that true? I am having a tough time trying to figure out whose CD tile it is especially in the hard nodes where the goons have high HP and you have to systematically take them down, but if you don't know whose CD tile it is, you are just guessing with no info and sadly enough get one shot dead. So, any ideas as to how to figure out the owner of a certain CD tile?

Comments

• Click on the back goon to cycle through the goons. When the owner of a tile is in the front, the tile will flash.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cycle through the opponents. When the goon comes to the front, any CDs he controls will pop up temporarily.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Thanks...that should help me plan my attack.
  • Elleby
    Elleby Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Krognar wrote:
    Click on the back goon to cycle through the goons. When the owner of a tile is in the front, the tile will flash.
    Cycle through the opponents. When the goon comes to the front, any CDs he controls will pop up temporarily.

Oh, my stars and garters.... I've been playing since beta and never knew that.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Elleby wrote:
    Krognar wrote:
    Click on the back goon to cycle through the goons. When the owner of a tile is in the front, the tile will flash.

Oh, my stars and garters.... I've been playing since beta and never knew that.

They actually added it in something like 6 months after the official release. Actually, after reading the patch notes that it was there, I thought it was bugged and wasn't working at first, since the "flash" is so subtle. Then I got used to looking for it.

It's definitely a useful feature!