Covers vanished makes me cry..

It seemed to happen to me ever since I got the latest MPQ update and Andriod update. I've been getting alot of "Comm Link Disruption" errors, despite having a good internet connection at home. The error appears randomly sometimes after getting a cover or beating a node, Not sure why am still playing, but as of yet.. i'm missing a total of 8 good covers.

Starlord purple (Black vortex rank 1 reward)
Blade - black,purple and green cover(Black vortex rank 1 reward)
Deadpool purple cover (Taco token pull)
Thor 3* yellow cover (Token pull)
Kamala Khan - Yellow and green cover (rank 21 rewards from Heavy Metal PVP)

And countless HP/ISO missing..

I do realise the game doesn't run in "real-time" so am guessing it might be a server communication issue. I have already emailed D3 and hope they get back to me with a proper response. I have even sent some proof of me obtaining the covers and them disappearing. I may have sent a few angry emails over the holidays, but it is infuriating.

One reply they sent back was "When we review your account information, we see you currently have a purple Starlord cover applied to your character." Wow really? why else do you think I ranked to try get another purple cover? of course to max it!

I don't mind if I don't get all the ISO/HP back, but at least get those covers back will be great.

Edit: I realise it could be my phone, perhaps with the latest Android update. I've been playing on a tablet and seemed to not get any issues... so far.
I've deleted the app on my phone, and wont play competitively on it, until the issue is solved.The risk of losing more covers suuuucksss.
Also when the comm link error pops up, its best to leave it, it may take 10-15 minutes to respond but at least wont lose any covers potentially.

Comments

• chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    If you won by rank then submit a ticket. That is data that can be pulled and you will get your covers back. Just be nice to the CS desk and they are usually pretty helpful.
  • U should submit ticket immediately. You will get them back eventually, but for that long time without a ticket could be hard though
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    What everyone else said. I've had placement rewards vanish on me 3 times due to this issue.

Submit a ticket, explain nicely what happened and what you want them to do. Most likely they'll come back with some non-response like "have you tried restarting the game?" "sometimes the server takes a while, wait 48 hrs." Don't give up, explain your issue again and ask them to pretty please fix it, then you'll get your stuff back. Takes an average of 2 weeks, more or less.