Roster Help

Niq6
Niq6 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
I'm looking for some guidance on my current roster. I "think" I've been doing okay without any help but after I found this forum and read over some things, I've had to reconsider how well I've been doing. A few quick notes: I play daily but don't play the PvP very much. I've already learned that I need to get on that. I play PvE constantly. To the point that I've noticed I've been playing some of those incorrectly but have corrected myself. I am part of an alliance, not a great one but nonetheless, i'm always one of the top 3 on each mission. With that said, back to the main point...my roster. I think it needs some tweaking. Let me know your thoughts.

star.png
None at the moment. Sold them all to make room for higher tier characters.

star.pngstar.png
Ares - 94 - 4-4-5
Daken - 94 - 4-4-5
Torch - 94 - 5-4-4
Mag - 94 - 4-5-4 (used to have him at 5-4-4 and possibly going to change it back)
Thor - 94 - 3-5-5
Wolv - 94 - 5-4-4

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
GBW - 78 - 2-3-1
IronMan - 78 - 4-1-0
Hood - 76 - 3-2-0
Hulk - 76 - 3-2-0
Thor - 76 - 3-0-2
Mag - 66 - 2-2-1
Pun - 63 - 2-0-2
Wolv - 63 - 3-0-0
Blade - 53 - 2-1-0
Doom - 53 - 1-0-2
Gamora - 53 - 1-2-0
Sentry - 53 - 1-2-0
Bunch of other 3 star.png 's that have less than 3 cover (Colossus, Deadpool, SpiderMan, Panther, Cyclops, Daken, Daredevil, SquirrelGirl, Torch, Ragnarock, R&G)

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
Wolv - 94 - 1-2-1
ProfX - 86 - 0-2-0
Fury - 70 - 0-1-0

On the bench I have:
2 star.png 's: CapMarvel, Bullseye, Storm & Hawkeye
3 star.png 's: She-Hulk, Kamala & Psylocke

Can someone help me figure out who to keep and who to drop? I know I need to find OBW and as soon as I do, I'll do what I can to max her out. I'm curious which of the 3 star.png characters with less than 3 covers should I get rid of? Are there any 1 star.png 's I should keep? Any other advice to get me to the next level?

Thanks!
Niq

Comments

• may want to get a 1* juggernaut for the 1* node in DDQ 500 daily iso8.png and 2000 iso8.png to clear all events.
    3* to drop like they are hot: Squirrel Girl , rags, sentry, and spiderman
    Not so useful 3*s: psylock, punisher, she-hulk, GSBW, IRONMAN 40, gamora unless she gets to be your first maxed
    Useful 3*s Colossus, torch, r&G, Kamala (psylock might be a good pair to trigger heals with her), Hulk(patch's best friend once you get 5 blacktile.png), Doom, Daredevil( Chaining stuns, red is better now)
    Great 3* hood (watch yoour leveling of him specifically what colors he tanks damage for) thor mag patch blade deadpool BP cyclops dakken

also stop leveling your characters unless you play them otherwise store until you gather enough covers to be useful then pour iso into them .(4*s included)
    hope this helps and happy hunting