thanks d3 (or yet another post about the MMR changes)

lokiagentofhotness
lokiagentofhotness Posts: 192 Tile Toppler
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
IMG_3838_zpsfrvg0lez.png

fyi i had unshielded at 918 to hop. if i hadn't been shielded i suppose i should look forward to a retal of a grand total of 1 point?

they really need to make changes to the retal system points if you're going to be visible to everyone from 1 point onwards.

Comments

• Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    IMG_3838_zpsfrvg0lez.png

fyi i had unshielded at 918 to hop. if i hadn't been shielded i suppose i should look forward to a retal of a grand total of 1 point?

they really need to make changes to the retal system points if you're going to be visible to everyone from 1 point onwards.

What's your roster consist of? I am curious if there is different points at which you are shown to everyone depending on your roster.
  • lokiagentofhotness
    lokiagentofhotness Posts: 192 Tile Toppler
    Dauthi wrote:
    IMG_3838_zpsfrvg0lez.png

What's your roster consist of? I am curious if there is different points at which you are shown to everyone depending on your roster.

Lvl 228 XF at 5/5/3 and TGT at 235 with 5/3/5. I was using XF/Hood and XF/TGT for the hop though for different matches.