Kamala brought out the best every single turn

Just faced XF/DD/loaner KK in the KK-event.

Every single turn KK decided she wanted to bring out the best in my opponents.
They didn't use any active powers, she just did it anyway. (And they didn't use any passive powers either.)
(My own loaner KK gave me my burst of health when I actually used a power.)

Comments

• Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Im having same issue.
    Kamala is healing every single turn.
    Im steam player, if that helps.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, I can confirm seeing the same thing. Just saw it one battle so far, vs. an odd team of loaner and a 1 cover bagman and a 1 cover MStorm. Playing on iPhone.
  • I ran against a loaner Kamala/Maxed Psylocke/Maxed Loki and got wrecked partially because Kamala fired her ability twice at the beginning of every round. Out of curiosity, I tried the same lineup and it sure didn't do it for me.
  • I've seen this too. In my case it was against Loaner KK/Max Psylocke/Max Loki and KK's ability fired twice every turn.

I tried the same lineup to see if it was a bug I could reproduce, no dice.

Playing on Android.
  • Same issue also on iPhone.
  • QuizB
    QuizB Posts: 35
    Same here, on iPhone, same team set up (X-force/DD/KK).

Noticed that her Bring out the Best didn't start spamming each turn until after DD's redflag.png or blueflag.png triggered it off.
    Played one guy twice who had this bug on his side (got hammered both times, you'd think that tiny amount of healing wouldn't help too much but in a close fought PvP...yeah, it sucked and bought the team time for X-force to blackflag.png and yellowflag.png hammer me)

I'm convinced this happens after DD's blue goes off and it's caught by the same team that laid it out. If I come across it again, I'll try to see exactly when it happens.
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Just happened to me... on Android...
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    I think with DD it gets triggered when the AI tries to cast Radar Sense when it can't be cast.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whenever i have wolvie or daken, it casts each time healing or healing and heat kicks in, since it is a skill being used. pretty sure passive skills are causing this.
  • As mentioned above, it seems like Kamala's passive is triggering on abilities that have sufficient AP to be cast, but are prevented from taking effect due to unmet conditions. I just had a battle where Kamala was healing every single turn because the AI had a Snarky Remark team-up that it could not use as I had no countdown tiles in play.
  • auralgami
    auralgami Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    I saw the same thing today. Vs. Kamala, Daredevil, and Luke Cage, Kamala would Bring Out The Best virtually every turn, with no indication that anyone on the enemy team activated an ability. I got hammered because by the time I got rid of Kamala, it was too late.