Kamala's Fist is In the Way

Options
Esheris
Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
While Kamala is active her stance has her fist on top of the tiles at the bottom of the board.

There was an enemy countdown tile beneath her hand and I couldn't see the moves it had left, nor could I switch her out to see beneath.

Please re-adjust her hand to be out of the way!

http://i.imgur.com/kil3FrT.png

Comments

• Esheris
    Options
    Hope this gets seen more today! Fix her fist please. ^_^
  • Inarius
    Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    got hit by snipe cause the tile that went off was being blocked by her fist....really annoying T-T
  • Esheris
    Options
    I think if the developers move her to the side a bit it would help a ton. I just want to be able to see the full board!
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had no idea what you were talking about. Then I was reminded how much more aesthetically pleasing the PC version is compared to mobile.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Elektra has the same problem with her sai, although it's less pronounced.
  • Esheris
    Options
    Elektra has the same problem with her sai, although it's less pronounced.

Never used my Elektra (she only has 1 cover). But I took her into a low level PvE match and at least you can see behind her weapon. =)

I just don't want to get hit by another countdown tile behind Kamala's fist! Rather annoying to have something obscuring the board.

I should mention this is on a computer, I forgot the game looked different if played on something else!
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hey all!

We've adjusted Kamala a little on the PC version and she should no longer obscure the gameboard. You should see this change in the next couple of days.

Thanks!
  • Esheris
    Options
    Hey all!

We've adjusted Kamala a little on the PC version and she should no longer obscure the gameboard. You should see this change in the next couple of days.

Thanks!

Wow! Thank you so much for this. ^_^
  • Elektra's sai can also block the number on a countdown tile as demonstrated below:

EhYc9KR.jpg

A slight adjustment to the angle of her sai would help avoid this issue.