Best reason not to uninstall

Mine, and maybe the general public is so that you can be somewhat up to date with Marvel characters. I can't recommend this game to anyone who is wholly interested in either match 3, or mmos, but if they are interested in getting ways to see marvel characters, and maybe keep them a little more up to date for the films, I'd say check it out. Sorta like a database, but you can't really look any thing up, just what you get or see that's released. Not a good game, but it has marvel obviously.

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    WEll then why not play something like Marvel Heroes? Which is actually better synced to events
  • That's what I asked myself before too lol. I have marvel heroes installed actually, the pc I run on needs more memory to run it. The minimum for that game is like 6 or 8 gbs to play. I actually can play on android as well, but you take a big hit in graphics and interfacing, so I try and stay away from that. Personally, if I get the memory, I'd probably get rid of this game and move onto marvel heroes. You can't have too many complaints for a cheaper game to operate, but it's just, cheap.
  • M1Lance
    M1Lance Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    I just started playing Hearthstone. No Marvel, but it already seems way more fresh and fun than this game is right now.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wish I could keep "up to date on the Marvel characters" - but the HP cost has gotten to high to put them on my roster. Oh, and apparently the only way to get them there is grind a week, every week.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    I think ^this^ is a really valid criticism. I don't think cross promotion works very well the way that they are doing it.

Anniversary-like Lightning Rounds with Kingpin would probably be a way better to promote Daredevil than an old PvE that merely rewards Kingpin to a tiny fraction of players. That's something that they can do, which everyone could enjoy and that would require very little work on their end.