A word to the community RE DDQ

A simple word to everyone on tbe board saying

"D3 ruined PVP, i guess that i'll only play DDQ now"

STOP.

If D3 has proved anything to us it's that they will eventually nerf anything that we enjoy. If we keep mentioning that we are ONLY playing Deadpool Daily on these boards, they WILL ruin it.

It's cool if DDQ is all u dig in this terrible kick in he **** of a game, but please stop talking about it so frequently here. If we don't tell them things, they don't know (remember...they don't play the game).

easy. marc

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was going to upvote this, but I'm afraid of drawing unwanted attention to it...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    They have the metrics.
    We are already dead.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess I'll only play Lightning Rounds.

Whoops, no! I said that out loud!
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    icon_e_biggrin.gif Lets just find an infinite turn with IW + Beast + Doc.Oct. And call it InfintFix ...ops Infintrix.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    There is plenty about the game I still enjoy. icon_e_smile.gif
  • roster slots oh man i love paying for those roster slot. Man do i love paying for those roster slots. did i mention love those roster slot fees.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    9338.png
  • roster slots oh man i love paying for those roster slot. Man do i love paying for those roster slots. did i mention love those roster slot fees.

BtMVrse.jpg
  • I actually signed up specifically to declare my love for the ever-increasing roster slot prices. Nothing gets me more excited than watching the count-down on another 3* card "in purgatory" while attempting to get the last 50 Gold to open my next slot...

Well, except the pure joy upon realizing I'm actually 100 Gold away because the next slot is 50 ADDITIONAL Gold to open...

Good times.

DBC
  • Chirus
    Chirus Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    inb4 lvl 270 juggs/ares/venom 4x in a row for all future Deadpool daily survival nodes. And you can only use 2 star roster.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,327 Chairperson of the Boards
    djsquillz wrote:
    A simple word to everyone on tbe board saying

"D3 ruined PVP, i guess that i'll only play DDQ now"

STOP.

If D3 has proved anything to us it's that they will eventually nerf anything that we enjoy. If we keep mentioning that we are ONLY playing Deadpool Daily on these boards, they WILL ruin it.

It's cool if DDQ is all u dig in this terrible kick in he **** of a game, but please stop talking about it so frequently here. If we don't tell them things, they don't know (remember...they don't play the game).

easy. marc

So what you are saying, is that you voluntarily are taking a kick to the nuts every 8 hours or so? To each their own, I guess.