shield hop

During balance of power .
I set up two oppnents with 40 points each.
Broke the shield won against one he gave me 20 points.
The other gave me 4 points after defeating him.
Please fix it. Annyoing as hell.
And ruined my shot at red cyclops.

Comments

• This happened to me during Heavy Metal.

I had several q'd high level (over 30 points) matches for when my shield expired and was not getting the points 'advertised' -- often it was approx. 5-10 points less (avg), with largest deficit being a 31 point match that awarded 17 points.

Also, was not a one time thing -- it was a problem the entire event for me.

That needs looked into asap please.
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    You guys realize they probably were hit and lost a ton of points after you had queued them up
  • Stony wrote:
    You guys realize they probably were hit and lost a ton of points after you had queued them up

Yes, but given that we can skip for 10 ISO as many times as we want to, it'd be nice for the system to update so you would be able to know your Q'd node is now worth 5 points. I'd even pay 10 ISO for the benefit -- add a button opposite the skip button called "refresh" or have the game update Q values when you reset the app.

After all, if you were skipping at the time I hopped, and that person was unshielded, you would be seeing them for their current value, right?

So because I didn't snipe during a hop, or hit while they were climbing and way higher than me in points, I am penalized... that doesn't make much sense.

At least let me refresh my Q to check value or something.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    I had one of these during Red Shift. I went after a guy for 38 points, came out with 14. That's a real bummer when that happens. I wouldn't have bothered attacking this person for 14 points. Devs, please address this.