I thought everyone stayed in the same bracket though the eve

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Just started nod 2 and noticed tons of people who are not even in my main bracket.

First nod everyone had at the most Maxxed out 2 stars.
2nd nod just started top 10 has max out x force. 4 thor. 3 thor ect ect ect

Comments

• ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    I'm pretty sure you stay in the same subs as the people in your main PvE. The thing is when looking at the top X, it could be the people that were in the last sub just haven't started it yet or aren't as active after it started. It's also possible that the person who has that max'd 4*'s is grinding earlier rather than being optimal.
  • slidecage
    ynglink wrote:
    I'm pretty sure you stay in the same subs as the people in your main PvE. The thing is when looking at the top X, it could be the people that were in the last sub just haven't started it yet or aren't as active after it started. It's also possible that the person who has that max'd 4*'s is grinding earlier rather than being optimal.

but wouldnt person who is rank 1 in 2nd sub be ranked 1 in the main event?
  • slidecage wrote:
    ynglink wrote:

Not really, especially early on. Depending on rubberbanding, it might be even less likely.
  • slidecage
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    ynglink wrote:

Not really, especially early on. Depending on rubberbanding, it might be even less likely.

i mean in sub 2 I can see the top 15 (14th now) and not a single one of these top 15 are even in my top 18 in main,

Then again i dont think you will stay in same bracket in sub events cause every bracket is 1000 just noticed that. so i think its the first 1000 that join at that time is put in the new sub brackets.
  • slidecage wrote:
    i mean in sub 2 I can see the top 15 (14th now) and not a single one of these top 15 are even in my top 18 in main,

Seems like the leaders in sub 2 are grinding the nodes early, while the overall event leaders are playing more optimally, hitting the nodes only every 8 hours. Check again at the end of the sub, you'd except to see mostly the same people in top 10 for the sub and the overall event.