Season 13 Bracket Size ______

Options
2»

Comments

• morph3us wrote:
    papa07 wrote:
    Current bracket size 522 (vet) with GrevenRache leading the board.

That's a bad number for 2+ days open. Appreciate the update, please keep them coming every 2 days or so. Thanks.

Current bracket size 936 (vet) with GrevenRache still leading the board.

Filling very slowly. If we assume 200 per day, with 12 days left in the season, it's probably not going to fill, I'm afraid icon_e_sad.gif

Thanks, I guess I am skipping this season then. At least I should get a couple of cakewalk PvP brackets at the start of next season.
  • Any update - hoping for a lot of new joiners with the Ultron tie-in announcement.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Current season bracket is now at 1757, with 6 days, 9 hours remaining. That's roughly 800 people in the last 5 days, so if anything, the fill rate has slowed even more. Not looking great, I'm sorry to say.
  • morph3us wrote:
    Current season bracket is now at 1757, with 6 days, 9 hours remaining. That's roughly 800 people in the last 5 days, so if anything, the fill rate has slowed even more. Not looking great, I'm sorry to say.

Please keep a very loose on eye the count this weekend. Hoping for a lot of new blood with the ultron event that might fill it up. Pipe dream for sure but everybody gets lucky occasionally. Thanks
  • hferg
    hferg Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Am I the only one who's noticed that the competition is MUCH more difficult in XIII than it was in previous seasons? I usually can get up to 150 points before getting any fights that are actually challenging, but now, after one or two fights, everyone's level 94 or above!
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well I had 1st but since Season doesn't have a time shard itself it allowed endlessvoid to pass me in my sleep *shakes fist at Immortal Rage*.

All good, 2nd will do, 1 less 10pk is just 1 less disappointment now anyways.