[Spoiler] Upcoming Content

Options
Many players have been understandably aggravated with D3's decision to release Kingpin immediately following Kamala, especially with only three weeks having passed since Professor X. With that in mind I feel that at this point players should be aware of what exactly the developers have in store for us next, whether that encourages them to leave or to stay. Below you will find near-complete information regarding several characters who are slated for release, as well as details surrounding a new PvE event that is likely to premiere within a month or so.

For players who do not wish to be spoiled, I suggest you leave the thread now.

<Snip spoilers, again>

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    There is a topic sitting at the top of this forum that covers spoilers, yet you made a new thread after I killed the one that was in the wrong sub-forum to start. Please enjoy a couple days vacation and read over our forum rules in the mean time. The vacation is *not* directly for the spoilers (again, see available thread for allowance on those). We value new members to the forums, but it's usually best to lurk a little to see how things work socially before trying to drop bombs like this. I know you're excited and all about the info, but it's just not the way things work around here.
This discussion has been closed.