Gifting covers?

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Is there a way to gift covers to your friends? Both my wife and I play, as do quite a few of our friends.. is there any way to send someone a cover they need, that i have, but do not need?

Comments

• There is not. And it's not likely to ever happen, sorry. A good portion of HP expenditure in this game is character covers, that would dry up if gifting were allowed.

That said, I do wish there was some kind of "discount bin" alliances could put covers in that other alliance members could purchase covers out of at a discount.
  • Malcrof
    That's too bad, my wife has been playing for a month, and really trying to put together a decent 2* team to do DDQ with, but just can't get covers for 2Thor or OBW. I get them from reg tokens daily and into the iso bin they go, she watches me do it, and i get smacked... i would have preferred less bruising...
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    It'll speed up, trust me. Honestly, when I started going from 1*-2*, I used 2* Wolverine a lot, so while OBW and Ares may be at the top of the 2* chain, that doesn't mean there aren't several other characters that will help out a lot. I still have that Wolverine on my roster.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2015
    Malcrof wrote:
    That's too bad, my wife has been playing for a month, and really trying to put together a decent 2* team to do DDQ with, but just can't get covers for 2Thor or OBW. I get them from reg tokens daily and into the iso bin they go, she watches me do it, and i get smacked... i would have preferred less bruising...

She's playing Deadpool's Daily Quest every day, right? She can at least get one Taco Token - that's a guaranteed 2* or 3* - from the 2* Survival node. It's a little challenging for a 1* roster, but certainly not impossible.
  • Also play as many lightning rounds as you can AS SOON as they start. You can score a few easy 2* covers from grinding the early seed teams.

Good luck.

marc
  • Malcrof
    CNash wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

She's playing Deadpool's Daily Quest every day, right? She can at least get one Taco Token - that's a guaranteed 2* or 3* - from the 2* Survival node. It's a little challenging for a 1* roster, but certainly not impossible.

Yah, if she wasn't selling them for ISO, she would have 2 or 3 fully covered Daken and Bullseye's at this point!
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    She should keep Daken for sure. I see a lot of 2* transitioner players using him and he compliments Thor, Wolverine, Ares, and several 3*'s very well. Plus true healing to survive a long time.
  • thbrown81
    thbrown81 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Trust me, you don't want this change. Every other game I've played where you can "swap" characters, all the best players have 2, 3, 4 or more individual accounts that all feed one primary account. I play this game because I only have to worry about one account. Just sell the 3* you don't need and be thankful for the 500 ISO.