Cannot Update App

Options
Hayek
Hayek Posts: 96 Match Maker
For a couple of days now, I've been getting a message saying that I should download the latest update. When I click the button and am taken to the Google Play Store, the page says "OPEN" instead of "UPDATE". I'm not actually able to download any updates because Google Play doesn't think I need one. This morning, the message changed to require me to update (no longer gives me the option to skip). As a result, I can no longer play. Please let me know how to resolve this issue

Comments

• Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hey Hayek,

We have had a few reports of people having this issue. If you have a moment, could you give me the following information so that we can troubleshoot this issue.

1) What region are you from?
    2) What device are you using that is having this issue?
    3) What version is displayed in the store (Launch "Play Store", Navigate to the listing for the game, tap "READ MORE", scroll to the bottom where "Version" is displayed (should be R73.XXXXXX)

Thanks!
  • Hayek
    Options
    Hey Hayek,

We have had a few reports of people having this issue. If you have a moment, could you give me the following information so that we can troubleshoot this issue.

1) What region are you from?
    2) What device are you using that is having this issue?
    3) What version is displayed in the store (Launch "Play Store", Navigate to the listing for the game, tap "READ MORE", scroll to the bottom where "Version" is displayed (should be R73.XXXXXX)

Thanks!

Hello,

1) North America
    2) Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    3) 73.271898

Updated on March 25, 2015
  • Hayek
    Options
    So I found a workaround for this. Even though the MPQ page doesn't have the update button, if I go to my apps in Google Play and look up the ones that require an update, it's present there. So I was able to update it that way. I'll also say that my device storage was full and I had to delete a few things before I could download the update. That might be related to this issue.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Great! I am glad you were able to get in!

If anyone else is encountering this issue, try seeing if you see the update in "My Apps" or try restarting your phone. If this works, let me know so I can pass it along to technical support.

Thanks again!
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My wife had the exact same problem on her Samsung Galaxy Tab and rebooting seems to solve it.
  • it happened the same but now i have lost my account, but i have spend money for game with my internet orange Wi-Fi account, can you find it and give me please
    I m french can y ou speak french.
    Thx
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    it happened the same but now i have lost my account, but i have spend money for game with my internet orange Wi-Fi account, can you find it and give me please
    I m french can y ou speak french.
    Thx

Je suis désolé si ce est mauvais français, je utilise Google pour traduire cela.

Je ne sais pas si le support sera en mesure de communiquer avec vous en français, mais vous voulez vraiment de contacter le support client. Il ya une URL ci-dessous mon post vous pouvez utiliser pour communiquer avec eux.