Who's coming next week?

Xenoberyll
Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Since we seem on a new schedule of 1 new character per week - doubling the pace ignoring many who where asking to slow down - who will we get next week?

Green Goblin 4star?
Spider-Man 4star?
Ultron 4star?
White Queen 3star?
Scarlet Witch 4star?
Quicksilver 3star?

Comments

• Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    edited April 2015
    5 star Thanos or 5 star Ultron.

Only achievable if you got the essential Khan to get the essential Fisk, since 5 nodes per sub will be essential for Fisk.

Or, you could buy lots of coveeerrr packs for Fisk so that you have a chance at getting him so that you have a chance at getting the latest set of OPness.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they did this, at this point. How quickly they have eroded any sense of trust or goodwill.
  • I hope it's Quicksilver. I like the charachter and some of the ideas i've been seeing tossed around for him in the charachter discussions forum seem really exciting. I can't wait!
  • eventually we will all get to Infinite star one above all. it'll be so powerful it'll just blow up the screen.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    One occurrence does not a pattern make.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    scottee wrote:

Correction, this is the 2nd occurrence.

We got R&G, then Thor4, then Gamora. Check the PVEs in my sig, and you'll see.

Meet Rocket and Groot (Take Two - Dec 1-4) - Gamora rewards
    Meet Rocket & Groot- Nov 26-Dec 1 - Thor rewards
    Thick As Thieves: Nov 19th - Nov 25th - R&G rewards
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    scottee wrote:

This is the internet. I'm bound to jump to conclusions and be passive agressive icon_e_wink.gif
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    lukewin wrote:
    scottee wrote:

Correction, this is the 2nd occurrence.

We got R&G, then Thor4, then Gamora. Check the PVEs in my sig, and you'll see.

Meet Rocket and Groot (Take Two - Dec 1-4) - Gamora rewards
    Meet Rocket & Groot- Nov 26-Dec 1 - Thor rewards
    Thick As Thieves: Nov 19th - Nov 25th - R&G rewards

Oh, I was there. I remember. I'm saying that one instance isn't enough to say they've changed the default pattern.

If the next new character release is 3 weeks after Kingpin, they'd still be on the same twice a month timeline that average out to every 2 weeks. If it happens one week after, then we know it's a new pattern.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why only one character next week? Might as well make overlapping 7 day grindy PVE's for new characters. The second can start three days after the first, and require the character from the first as Essential. T50 rewards, of course.
  • 6* Cable, you heard it here first.
  • Raffoon wrote:
    5 star Thanos or 5 star Ultron.

It's funny how this seems like a joke, but is still completely plausible.