A way to boost 2-3 star transitions as well as 3-4 star

trat73
trat73 Posts: 79 Match Maker
***Reposted from General Discussion for lack of responses***

First let me apologize to any previous posters who may have pitched this idea; it was an original thought, but maybe not one that hasn't been thought of before. My idea was to change current 2* and 3* characters to 3* and 4* respectively. For instance, take 2* Hawkeye. He's a character that many 2-3* transitioners have but 3-4* people don't really use. If you took his powers and reworked them to that of a 3*, a lot of newer players would instantly have a close to if not fully covered 3* character that would only need iso to compete with better competition. Same could be said of current 3* characters. If they were made into 4*'s many players would have a jump on attaining the covers required to have them relevant. This could also help some of the less interesting characters become more exciting and coveted.

Now I'm not saying to upgrade a lot of characters, maybe just one of each every other season or so. Also, they would have to be reworked so they wouldn't be over powered once leveled up and need a nerf. Normal 3* and 4* cover acquisition could stay the same.

Transitioning player cover acquisition, whether its a 3* or 4*, too often ends up being 2 or 3 covers and then a wasted roster spot because it's too difficult to get more. Having a character at least partially covered to start would be a big boost to the transition as well as morale.

Thoughts?

Comments

• i would rather it would build into the next higher tier, but that is my personal preference i like building and upgrading things.
  • i would rather it would build into the next higher tier, but that is my personal preference i like building and upgrading things.
    I'd rather they downgraded all the characters by 1*. Meaning make 2*->1*, 3*->2*, 4*->3*
    This way it wouldn't require years of iso collection to level 3* and 4* characters