Thick as Thieves progression rewards

2»

Comments

• Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    You can get all the progressions rewards without the essentials, but you'll be unlikely to place top25. Progression is easy...I'm always at least 4x it to be in t10.
  • Phantron wrote:
    Points per mission increase dramatically in the later subs, so if something is tuned to be require a reasonable amount of total effort to hit, then you'd not expect to be anywhere close to hitting it based on the first day rate since those missions are worth way less than the ones after it. Now that doesn't mean just ignore things and hope you'll pick up 65K in the last 2 days, but there's really nothing to worry about if you're putting in a decent overall effort.

I remember back in the day when one event everyone blew out the progressions by a mile and complained, and one of the next events almost no one could hit the last progression at all and complained again. They seem to have figured out a decent enough compromise and shown some consistency with that for a while now.
  • Lerysh wrote:
    I can almost guarantee, like 98% positive, that you can make the progression reward by the end of the event without having a Kamala Khan. You just won't make it by the end of sub 2 like the top 10 grinders. Have some faith and pile on the points.

I have never finished top 50, so never gotten a 4*. I have always hit the top progression whether I had the essential or not. It just takes until the final day for me without the essential. I play the same strategy either way. Hit refreshes within 1-2 hours and grind when under the next refresh window.