D3 did you forget this is easter weekend coming up

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Many people will not be playing this game and making a 4 star is just going to turn more and more people away from your game.

Then again they did say there would be more 4 stars... HEY D3 You want to bring out more 4 stars do it this way..

3 stars TOP 250 get the reward
4 STARS top 100 teams get the reward

I will be more then happy to take the 3rd in a row PVE off im so #$#$# glad i did not give you that 100 bucks on the last sale.

Way even play cause your going to be screwed at the end when all the teams just tossing people just so they can make it to the top 50. Happy Easter all and hopefully everyone skips this , then maybe this cash grabbing company will start to see we are sick of it

Comments

• What if I told you... not everyone celebrates Easter?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think they held a new character over Christmas weekend as well, Thanksgiving had something needy or new, Labor day...

There aren't holidays on the D3 calender. Each day is simply marked "leech the players lives and money".
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Holidays mean that players can dedicate more time to the game since they don't have to work.

3* and 4* releases should have the exact same release method. 4*'s are only given out during their initial release and every other game I can think of has some type of sale / special event when a new "legendary" is introduced. It should be "easy" to get as a reward for playing the game during their introduction.

If you break it down by the number 20% of players get at least 1x 3* per PvP event whereas 15% get it in PvE. PvE's take 2-3x longer and require a significantly larger number of hours of gameplay. PvE should be moved to something like at least 30% to compensate. I'm all for moving both to around 50% with the bracket tiers being more about HP/ISO rewards than covers.
  • ...It also happens to be the beginning of Passover, just to get that out there. I think it's been made pretty clear that D3 doesn't keep holidays in mind when they schedule events though.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    What happens if someone takes an event off? Is that allowed?
  • What happens if someone takes an event off? Is that allowed?

Whoa dude... Careful with that heresy! icon_eek.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    I think they held a new character over Christmas weekend as well, Thanksgiving had something needy or new, Labor day...

There aren't holidays on the D3 calender. Each day is simply marked "leech the players lives and money".
    IIRC Christmas had the first run of Enemy of the State. New story content, but it did not reward a new character since Elektra was new and featured.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nothing personal, but there's already a pretty big discussion about this going on in another thread. Keeping all discussions on one topic helps keep the forums organized and easier to navigate.
This discussion has been closed.