Frustrating having to clean up 1* covers

I've been playing MPQ nearly daily for more than a year. I've built up a roster including every 2* character I'm interested in having, and am working on building up my 3* roster.

So whenever I get a 1* or 2* cover, it's essentially worthless to me. I may get a dozen or more per day, which I just sell off to get ISO. But when I have a 3* cover that I don't have room for in my roster yet, this gets annoying -- I can't just hit "Sell All" or else I'll lose that 3* cover. So I have to go through each 1* and 2* cover and sell it individually, which is annoying and takes away from my time to actually play the game.

It would be great if it were easier to get rid of these low-level covers. One idea would be to have a user setting to automatically sell 1*, 2* or (probably not) 3* covers. Another would be to have more buttons alongside "Sell All" that sells 1* and 2* covers -- or even just 1* would be useful, that's most of them anyway.

Does anybody else experience this annoyance?

Comments

• Inarius
    Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    You're not alone in this, I also feel your pain and wish they had implemented a sell all * characters and sell all ** chars button but alas, that didn't happen and I'm forced to deal with them manually.

Very annoying.
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Oh yes plz. Heck, have a tab on that screen or something separating the * characters if they need to. But I hate sifting through all the covers.