Is MPQ disappearing / closing itself out for you?

Options
TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
It is for me. At least once or twice a day, now.

And it's not the good ol' freezing at the mission start screen or searching for internet connection or crashing when a phone call or text or camera is activated mess, it's LITERALLY just on my screen.....and then it just disappears.

When I click on the icon, hoping it just minimized itself, it reloads itself along worth lost health, boosts, etc., so it is indeed actually closing itself out.

*sigh

Comments

• It's crashing on me. My phone some of time tells me there is a problem, choices are wait, report, or ok. Ever since r73 it's been bad. I think it's gotten even worse since the "android only" update after that. Between 7 and 8 pm central last night reboot the phone 2 or 3 times and tried to launch mpq. More than a dozen times, and it kept failing. Then a little after 8pm (4/1/2015), it went into the game and had the kingpin popup. It's crashed a few times already today. Pretty much unplayable at this point.

"Puzzle Quest isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" "Wait button" "Report Button" "OK Button"
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    It asked me if I wanted to do an error report for the first time ever, recently. So weird.