April Fools Page switching

So what if you come to this forum for much needed character building guides or tips and you can't find the thread you are used to because of April Fools? Don't get me wrong, the names are great icon_lol.gif but there are some people that don't know characters that well. Is there a page button that can convert the titles back to normal? Just trying to look out for the little guy

Comments

• It's one day, and the MPQ wikia is still decent for that sort of resource.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Qkslvr8216 wrote:
    So what if you come to this forum for much needed character building guides or tips and you can't find the thread you are used to because of April Fools? Don't get me wrong, the names are great icon_lol.gif but there are some people that don't know characters that well. Is there a page button that can convert the titles back to normal? Just trying to look out for the little guy

If people are too dumb to realize or too impatient to wait until tomorrow for it to return, they can always check out the marvel puzzle quest wiki. We need to stop worrying about the minority all the time especially when they are just stupid, but that's more of a social comment than a forum one.
  • then you have chosen poorly coming to discover the forum on April fools day.
    9f596df5f6a0913eaf7c556801be5c4a72dbd734b624f66e71eb11f8c56a5ccf.jpg
  • ThatOneRed
    ThatOneRed Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    I love Thor's newly titled green power... "Call The 'MohawkSoldSeperately'". icon_lol.gif
  • Lets not forget Rage of the Black Panther...
  • Phaserhawk wrote:
    Qkslvr8216 wrote:

If people are too dumb to realize or too impatient to wait until tomorrow for it to return, they can always check out the marvel puzzle quest wiki. We need to stop worrying about the minority all the time especially when they are just stupid, but that's more of a social comment than a forum one.

I must apologise for being amongst the stupid then. I'm not one to poop on April Fools Day's parade, but it would help if some of these 'clever' names actually meant something to a casual upstart like myself.

[toddles off to the MPQ wiki...]
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    I for one, think "Princess Sparkle Fists" should be made permanent