Prof X/Dr. Doom Bug

Options
So on this incredibly long and stupid pve, dr doom and the gang dismantled my team simply because of this bug. Doom sets his traps and when I use prof x's invisibility tile it doesn't appear. It will flash at the tile it should appear at, say what the tile would say if it was the invisibiility tile, but prof x will lose his invisibility immediately after your turn is up. It has happened twice and u should fix it immediately before someone else loses out on points and rank like I am.

Comments

• Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Keepemwet wrote:
    So on this incredibly long and stupid pve, dr doom and the gang dismantled my team simply because of this bug. Doom sets his traps and when I use prof x's invisibility tile it doesn't appear. It will flash at the tile it should appear at, say what the tile would say if it was the invisibiility tile, but prof x will lose his invisibility immediately after your turn is up. It has happened twice and u should fix it immediately before someone else loses out on points and rank like I am.

Hey Keepemwet,

We identified the issue internally and have put in a fix for it. This should be addressed next patch.

Thanks!