New Sub Forum!

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited April 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
So, as you can see, new sub forum for anything related to speculation on new characters (or changes on existing characters that haven't been detailed out) or concepts for new characters. While we do read over pretty much every thread that goes up on the forums, having General Discussion and Character Discussion catch a bunch of relatively unrelated threads doesn't help users find the info and threads that they're looking for. Hence this new sub to help with that!

Comments

• IceIX wrote:
    Of the non emergency broadcast system.

So you're saying you feel testy?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Player advisory board needed too! (of upcoming game changes)
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Time to get organ-i-zized...ed.
  • So this board is going to be for basically everything that's not a *** (Insert Name) *** thread? Cool.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Lerysh wrote:
    So this board is going to be for basically everything that's not a *** (Insert Name) *** thread? Cool.
    For the most part, yeah. Keeping things like the MMN/MQ/Winfinite change discussion in a separate thread in Character Discussion is fine though since it touches on multiple characters and wouldn't make sense to stay in one place.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you see any threads that should be here, feel free to report them or throw me a message with a link. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks a lot, guys. I don't suppose you need a mod for this sub-forum, eh?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Thanks a ton, now I don't have to scroll through ronin-san's endless threads.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options

Hehehe. I liked it. I do one a night. I appreciate the feedback.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:

Hehehe. I liked it. I do one a night. I appreciate the feedback.

Keep it up!