Thick As Thieves (Apr.1st-Apr.08th, 2015) Bracket Size ____

Options

Comments

• stowaway wrote:
    Griv74 wrote:
    Hello guys,

Just came back from my little roadtrip... so it's time to join that event icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Any news on slice 3 please ?

I'm still undecedied if I should try getting a Kingping or just go for progression reward and that blueflag.png Daredevil to have his billy club at 5 icon_neutral.gif

Slice 3 (2nd edition) is at 261 and it isn't exactly filling fast. Current leader is Dter (though there's only a four thousand point spread in the top ten, and I expect a lot of movement in the next few hours). If you're interested in the progression award, you should know that even people who joined right away are starting to fret about whether they're going to make it. Unless the last two subs go up in value more than they normally do, it's going to be tight!

Thank you for all these info ! Well I'll join and see what I can get then.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Krognar wrote:
    DuckyV wrote:
    Slice 5 update pretty please?
    Slice 5 filling slowly, at 817 players currently. Leader is myself with 22033 points.

It's possible there is a concurrent bracket for slice 5. I joined Friday morning after seeing a post from this thread and got a fresh bracket. Friday evening, my friend also joined slice 5. My bracket had around 400 at the time but he ended up in a totally separate bracket that already had around 900 people (that bracket filled shortly after). We are both vets.

I don't know if another slice 5 bracket was opened after my friend's filled, or if mine is the only remaining bracket. Maybe some other people in slice 5 can chime in.
    Is that the human torch one?
  • Spoit wrote:
    Is that the human torch one?
    Yeah, I'm in the Human Torch bracket. He is currently #2 in my bracket.

The bracket (slice 5) is now up to 834 players.
  • Can somebody update pls
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Any update on current slice 4 brackets?
  • notamutant
    Options
    Screw it, took a chance, slice 4, 358, peanut gallery #1 with 28k... #10 24k. Don't join for a while if you want a chance at top 50... wait for a new bracket...
  • skippytx
    skippytx Posts: 89
    Options
    Slice 5 vet is at 894 right now. Top person Krognar with 25,443
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    notamutant wrote:
    Screw it, took a chance, slice 4, 358, peanut gallery #1 with 28k... #10 24k. Don't join for a while if you want a chance at top 50... wait for a new bracket...
    @358, that's probably not going to fill by the end. It seems like they're filling at a bit less than 200 a day
  • notamutant
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    notamutant wrote:
    @358, that's probably not going to fill by the end. It seems like they're filling at a bit less than 200 a day

From prior experience, a lot of people join the last day. If you get lucky then, you will get a new bracket on last day with no grinding required except for last 3 hours. You can't possibly come top 50 now anyhow if you join the current bracket. I grinded from when I posted and still barely 108.
  • Mathrim
    Mathrim Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    Any updates guys?
  • Slice 5 up to 920 players now. Leader is Human Torch with 36324 points.
  • Krognar wrote:
    Slice 5 up to 920 players now. Leader is Human Torch with 36324 points.

Thank you. How long more till the sub end though?
  • Mathrim
    Mathrim Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    This one should fill soon
  • any updates on slice 5 vet?
  • I'd appreciate an update as well.
  • Slice 5 (vet) now at 954 players, Human Torch in the lead with 40722 points.

Scotland Yard started 9 hours ago, 39 hours left in sub.
  • isthistaken
    isthistaken Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Could someone provide an update on slice 4?
  • An update on vet slice 5 would be appreciated.
  • Mutanity wrote:
    An update on vet slice 5 would be appreciated.
    Slice 5 at 969 now. Oddly, the sub has 974 people in it, wonder why there is a discrepancy.
  • It's been 4hrs... Just looking for another s5 update. Pretty please and thank you.