Some List of Suggestion - 10/30

1. Pop out to appear once when we launch the app.
2. A main menu to view all the notification, to stop all the pop out.
3. Player profile
4. Cache cover - sell button
It's irritating when you spam your slot and you hv to slowly edit your slot and free to play player will hv some trouble to sell and clam. please make it easier when we spam covers.
5. Team affiliations info page

an i make suggestion for the developer to let us know the team affiliation for each hero so that we can properly use the boosts? maybe we can add 1 more page in the character info page?

Eg:

Wolverine is part of avenger, x-men, mutant

Magneto is part of mutant, brotherhood

6. Separate damage floating numbers for bonus and normal damage

7.Affiliation team bonus

For example if I choose Ironman, Thor and Black Widow, all of them Avengers I have +15 in all attacks or better, a new TEAM SKILL:

Avengers: Converts one tile into red
Dark Avengers: Converts one tile into black
XMen: ...

Should have a new icon for triggering the new skill

EDITED - for most people disagree with the past 4, 5 ideas.

Comments

  • Aiolia wrote:
    1. Pop out to appear once when we launch the app.
    2. A main menu to view all the notification, to stop all the pop out.
    3. Player profile
    4. Guild
    5. Guild wars / Guild wars event
    L earn the points together as a group, more of a teamwork event then the normal tournaments

    I can so get behind #1 - #3.

    I can't stand the thought of #4/#5!!!!!

    Games with guilds/teams always end up with "little brother" syndrome. You always have some crazy-awesome guild leader or member who takes a already good guild and makes them amazing.

    Then you hear about how his mom is giving him the ultimatum of "Let your little brother join your game group thing so he can play too - OR YOU CAN'T PLAY"

    And then the little brother SUCKS because he's more inept than a squirrel chasing his own nuts. Then he becomes the "easy target" for all of the other guilds/teams to just trample the **** out of you.

    So then what? Kick your best guild member? Leave the guild yourself?

    Maybe it is just me... but I always seem to find the teams and players with that super-suck little brother.
  • Juggerlo wrote:
    Aiolia wrote:
    1. Pop out to appear once when we launch the app.
    2. A main menu to view all the notification, to stop all the pop out.
    3. Player profile
    4. Guild
    5. Guild wars / Guild wars event
    L earn the points together as a group, more of a teamwork event then the normal tournaments

    I can so get behind #1 - #3.

    I can't stand the thought of #4/#5!!!!!

    Games with guilds/teams always end up with "little brother" syndrome. You always have some crazy-awesome guild leader or member who takes a already good guild and makes them amazing.

    Then you hear about how his mom is giving him the ultimatum of "Let your little brother join your game group thing so he can play too - OR YOU CAN'T PLAY"


    And then the little brother SUCKS because he's more inept than a squirrel chasing his own nuts. Then he becomes the "easy target" for all of the other guilds/teams to just trample the **** out of you.

    So then what? Kick your best guild member? Leave the guild yourself?

    Maybe it is just me... but I always seem to find the teams and players with that super-suck little brother.

    You need to find older guildmates. icon_e_wink.gif
  • hogunner wrote:
    You need to find older guildmates. icon_e_wink.gif

    Yeah, I know. You always run into it though...

    That is the only reason that I stopped playing Marvel WoH. Loved that game... but after half a dozen guilds and given that all of the 'elite' guilds were always filled...

    sayonara. That game relied too much on team-play towards the end and not enough personal skill.
  • I am definitely also against the idea of guilds, mainly because I would feel obligated to play more then to keep up with my guild, haha.
  • I want this to be a game that I can play on my own free will, and not be compelled to turn up at a certain time for "raids", or be forced to dance to someone's rhythm in order to get the best out of this game.

    That said, team based play can still be possible, but the Devs have to do it in such a way that there is a great degree of freedom. But it'll be very difficult to stamp out eliteness, and that is the main thing that isolates other players and results in them quitting.
  • agree not to have guilds. there are enough games out there with that feel and you end up feeling compelled to join and grind to try and keep up with the elite guild rewards. the pacing of this game feels great now... pick up and play... and never put it down icon_razz.gif but it's on my own terms and a great enjoyment while playing.
  • Unknown
    edited October 2013
    My two cents on the OP, I agree with 1-3, for sure.
    For 4 and 5, I also kind of hate guilds in these kinds of games. I think if people end up wanting some sort of team play, it should be kept on a per event basis, with teams assembled at random and/or based on character levels, etc.
    Juggerlo wrote:
    That is the only reason that I stopped playing Marvel WoH.

    Edit: Ranted a little too hard. Self-edit. icon_e_smile.gif Long story short, I'm not a fan of WoH. I think MPQ is far superior.
  • Ok I will take down 4 to 5 and add some new suggestions again
  • Should have listed my suggestions here.

    Here's what i got so far:

    Team affiliations info page
    Separate damage floating numbers for bonus and normal damage
  • If you say so then let's ask icex to pinned this topic
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Threads like this are easy to see what's been suggested overall, not so great to see what's actually being discussed or are still relevant. It's much easier to see that multiple people are clamoring for the old ability usage style for example since that thread is easy to pick out. Not so easy to see how many people want floating damage numbers via just this thread as it's been added to the list. The thread itself however, has 0 replies and only a few views.

    That of course doesn't mean that we'd ignore feedback if it doesn't get replies. But naturally, if something has weight behind it, it's obvious that the playerbase thinks more highly of one improvement/change/feature request over another.