SUGGESTION: 4* Cover season reward at 9k

Pylgrim
Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
Pretty much what the title implies. Currently, personal progression rewards cap at 7.5k, but people with 3* rosters can get 9k and above with a bit of effort. This not only gives an incentive for players to keep playing after 7.5k, it also takes a whole load off the shoulders of the alliance placement reward, which is such a cause of stress and drama for alliances at the end of the season. This is something that the devs themselves have said it's undesirable. People in alliances that place 101 and under will have a small consolation that their efforts weren't completely in vain (note that to place top 100 in season nowadays, alliances need each member to get over 8k points, so they will already be going over the current last progression reward).

I don't believe that one additional 4* star will create unbalance and placing it at 9k means that those who need it the most (players transitioning from 3* to 4*) will be the ones who'll work hard to achieve it. Much higher than 9k and only 4* players will be able to achieve it and they most likely already have it, having basically gotten 1 every 2.5 days from PVP.

Hopefully this is something that you'd consider doing.

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    This would give me a reason to bother playing sim. A 1* every 100 points isn't much of an incentive.
  • But I really need to try to improve my season placement! Moving up one tier from where I am now after a season of play is worth a whole heroic token, wooo!

Yeah more incentives to continue past 7500 would be great. Especially for those outside the 2000 club, (that is the top 100 alliances), does seem like a reasonable and logical step for improving the 4* transition they were talking about so long ago.
  • peteer01
    peteer01 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Yeah more incentives to continue past 7500 would be great. Especially for those outside the 2000 club, (that is the top 100 alliances), does seem like a reasonable and logical step for improving the 4* transition they were talking about so long ago.
    Actually, what would be awesome is if they provided the same 4* cover to the top 1000 or 2000 Season players who did not belong to the top 100 alliances. The 2000 players in the top 100 alliances already get great Alliance bonuses after every single PvP. Sharing the 4* covers for the season with the top producers outside of the top 100 alliances doesn't hurt anyone. It gives the top alliance players the most alliance rewards (PvP event + Season) and the satisfaction of knowing they are guaranteed regardless of individual level for the season, but rewards the hardest playing players outside of those alliances with a small faction of what the top alliances already get.

No, there wouldn't be an easy way to get visibility around where you stood, since the top 100 alliances is fluid, but it would encourage more people to play Simulator and narrow the gap between the top alliance players and the people who are playing well enough to justify being in them.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Really surprised this suggestion wasn't more popular.
  • not many players go much further then the 10 pack, the rewards are too spaced out after that and don't seem worth it. the next prize is 5000 points for 1000 iso really? almost double the 4000 points for 100hp? not worth playing if you not a top scorer. i would replace the 4* for the 1000 iso you get the 3* for 3000 points that might make it worth continuing. by event 6 or 7 i have enough points for the 10 pack. but i have two accounts one on pc (steam) so once i get it on mobile i focus it on PC which usually lags behind because i have to be home to play.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    peteer01 wrote:
    Actually, what would be awesome is if they provided the same 4* cover to the top 1000 or 2000 Season players who did not belong to the top 100 alliances. The 2000 players in the top 100 alliances already get great Alliance bonuses after every single PvP. Sharing the 4* covers for the season with the top producers outside of the top 100 alliances doesn't hurt anyone. It gives the top alliance players the most alliance rewards (PvP event + Season) and the satisfaction of knowing they are guaranteed regardless of individual level for the season, but rewards the hardest playing players outside of those alliances with a small faction of what the top alliances already get.

No, there wouldn't be an easy way to get visibility around where you stood, since the top 100 alliances is fluid, but it would encourage more people to play Simulator and narrow the gap between the top alliance players and the people who are playing well enough to justify being in them.

Pretty sure that would just encourage a lot of top Alliance players from non-top 100 Alliances to just go rouge for the end of the season.